Platte Canyon Fire Protection District Monthly Board of Directors Meeting

08 Jun 2021 13:45 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Public notice:
The Platte Canyon Fire Protection District Board Of Directors monthly meeting will occur on Tuesday June 8, 2021 at 7 pm.

You are welcome to join us virtually by google meets or by phone - the information for joining virtually or for calling in is below:
Meeting ID
meet.google.com/pfh-krpy-jov
Phone Numbers
(‪US‬)‪+1 908-481-5729‬
PIN: ‪746 577 661#‬

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2021 12:21 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
From Platte Canyon Fire Protection District:

Public notice:
The Platte Canyon Fire Protection District Board Of Directors monthly meeting will occur on Tuesday August 10, 2021 at 7 pm.

You are welcome to join us virtually by google meets or by phone - the information for joining virtually or for calling in is below:

Meeting ID
meet.google.com/vbx-vecu-oko

Phone Numbers
(‪US‬)‪+1 575-342-8797‬
PIN: ‪140 630 182#

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds