Jeffco Foothills Town Hall & Senior Community Wellness Fair Sat 26th

24 Jun 2021 16:26 #1 by MMT_Politics
News from Representative Lisa Cutter:

I am so excited to share two more community events with you all! Both will be taking place this Saturday June 26th and the details are included below.

We have long been anticipating our return to in-person events. Hope to see you Saturday at 9am!

We’ve all had a challenging year, and our mental health is every bit as important as our physical health. That's why my office is collaborating with the Jefferson Center to host a community mental health check in for the seniors in our community. Please join us for a quick check in, ice cream and more on Saturday June 26th from 10am-12pm at The United Methodist Church, at 3757 Ponderosa Drive.

Take care of yourselves and each other!

Lisa Cutter
State Representative
House District 25

The ultimate arbiter is the people of the Union. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Voting is the foundation act that breathes life into the principle of the consent of the governed. ~DeForest Soaries
Political Calendar
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jul 2021 17:22 #2 by ldahlkemper
ICYMI, the Canyon Courier covered our recent Foothills Town Hall in Evergreen: "Jefferson County and Colorado Parks and Wildlife are looking for ways to educate visitors to help them stop loving to death area parks and open space."

To read the full article, click here: www.canyoncourier.com/stories/keeping-op...oved-to-death,379086

Please subscribe to your local newspaper!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds