My Mountain Town Weekend Event Guide October 15-17, 2021

15 Oct 2021 11:48 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
It will be a beautiful fall weekend in the Foothills - get outside to enjoy all that nature has to offer! There's archery, fishing and a special 'Journey from the Heart' program at Staunton State Park, a Pumpkin Patch at Aspen Peak Cellars with Boys & Girls Clubs of The High Rockies - Platte Canyon, high school football, FALLFEST in Lake George, plus great trails to hike or ride everywhere.

Don't forget the 9Health Fair 365 sponsored by Conifer Rotary Club and Seniors Alliance of Platte Canyon is tomorrow at Platte Canyon High School if you need health screenings done.

The time slots for Mountain Resource Center's Boo in the Hills Family Portraits are sold out, but you are "welcome to attend the Trick or Treat Street with activities, crafts and more anytime between 9:00 am and 1:30 pm."

Get your history fix with "The Global West That Women Made" at The Fort or by joining in on a spooky "Ghosts & Legends Tour" of Morrison or "Murder, Mayhem & Madness" Tour in Golden (that last one is not recommended for younger children).

Unfortunately, the Como Civic Association had to cancel tomorrow night's Annual Meeting, Halloween Dinner & BINGO; hopefully, they'll return in November.

For details on all these and more, head to our Community Calendar to find out when and where to be, and how to sign up ahead of time. Have a great weekend!
mymountaintown.com/community/calendar

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds