View Reconstruction Plans for Inter-Canyon Fire's Stations 1 & 3 on Nov 6th

01 Nov 2021 10:44 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
The Inter-Canyon Fire Protection District Board of Directors invite you to view the plans for the reconstruction of Stations 1 and 3. You can view the plans, meet with the Board and speak with the volunteer firefighters and EMTs of ICFPD. Please join us Saturday November 6, 2021 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at ICFPD Station Three, 8445 South Highway 285.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Nov 2021 16:46 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Conceptual Drawings of New ICFPD Stations 1 and 3

Thanks to the voters of ICFPD for their support of capital investments for the future. We had planned to offer several community meetings to present the conceptual drawings to district residents, but the coronavirus has halted those plans. Please provide your comments or questions on the new station concepts at: intercanyonfire.org/ask-a-firefighter/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds