Telephone Town Hall April 18th, Upcoming Community Budget Forums

18 Apr 2022 11:14 #1 by ldahlkemper
As Jefferson County faces financial challenges, budget cuts totaling upwards of $20 million are looming in 2023. What essential county services matter most to you: roads, public safety, human services, elections, wildfire mitigation, other? Your input will help shape our budget decisions!

Here's how to weigh-in:
  • Join Commissioners for a Telephone Town Hall TODAY from 6-7 p.m.
  • Learn about funding challenges and how they impact you.
  • Participate by calling 855-695-3486.
  • Or, pre-register to receive a call by texting JEFFCO to 833-898-5483.
  • More info here
I also want to personally invite you to join our https://www.jeffco.us/4433/2022-Funding-ChallengesCommunity Budget Forums in April and May. Please click here to RSVP.

One of my top priorities as your county commissioner is increased public engagement in our work. That's because I know my policy decisions are better informed when you're involved. Thank you!

With warm regards,

Lesley talks with the Evergreen Chamber about funding challenges and solutions
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 May 2022 15:57 #2 by ldahlkemper
Did you know the county is facing up to $20 million of cuts in 2023?

The county budget is much more than a long list of numbers. It’s a document that reflects what essential county services we value as a community. Learn more about these funding challenges and tell us your priorities on Wed., May 4 from 5:30-7 p.m. at Our Lady of the Pines Church in Conifer (9444 Eagle Cliff Rd.). Our decisions are better informed when community members are at the table! #Jeffco

www.jeffco.us/4433/2022-Funding-Challenges

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds