Meet Michelle Hoglan | Visionary at The Boob Report

30 Aug 2022 19:12 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Former Bailey resident Michelle Hoglan was featured in Shoutout Colorado not long ago.

Meet Michelle Hoglan | Visionary at The Boob Report
Shoutout Colorado, July 6, 2022

Hi Michelle, every day, we about how much execution matters, but we think ideas matter as well. How did you come up with the idea for your business?
I am a five year breast cancer survivor, when I received my diagnosis I was overwhelmed and terrified. To help cope and try to keep some sort of control over what was happening to me I created a private Facebook group to keep my friends and family up to date with my journey, I named it The Boob Report! Over the years it has evolved into a safe space for women to share their stories, ask questions and get some love and support while on their journey with breast cancer. I have since designed it to be a resource for women to get their questions answered, find support groups in their area, what businesses work with women in treatment, survivors, etc. By partnering with the State of Colorado I have been able to share links for women who are uninsured, low income or who may not have access to the care they need. My vision is to expand to all 50 states so women hav access to the resources in their respective areas. There is a TON of information out there, but when you receive that diagnosis and then have to search through all the info online, it can be overwhelming and stressful. The Boob Report is meant to help relieve that stress. If I can help one woman, I have achieved my goal, if I can help more than that it is a dream come true!

You can find The Boob Report online:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/theboobreport
Twitter: twitter.com/theboobreport1
Instagram
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCvrv-aNGrTeYbK1xRziTCrA
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/the-boob-report/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds