Just 1 hr this weekend could make a world of difference

25 Sep 2010 07:55 #1 by pound dog mom
I received an email yesterday for a plea for volunteers in Evergreen this weekend. I can vouch for this place as they have helped me by taking in dogs when their owners have been arrested, put out of their homes or dogs that just had no where else to go, they open their gates, arms and hearts. Let's open our hearts to them and if you have a spare hour or two, please come by to keep this place running!

This is a wonderful place and the people there are awesome. Please read the following email and respond to flanagan0412msn.com or Julie at Hope for animals Phone: (303) 890-1806 E-Mail: . if you can help:

"Hello, this is Tina Flanagan again. This email is a little different. My org is Hope for Animals (just for ref) and we are having some trouble. We board some of our dogs at a WONDERFUL boarding facility called Alpine Dog House in Evergreen. Chris and Travis are soooo awesome. They work with the dogs (no matter what their needs), always have room for a dog that has no place else to go, and all the dogs get to be out playing and even take turns sleeping in bed with them. The problem is that we have until Monday to make some repairs to the facility or it will be shut down. Many of our dogs will have no place to go as well as dogs from EAPL, Hobo, Maxfund, etc..... We are trying to get a task force of volunteers to help with things like painting, fixing the fence, cleaning, etc. If anyone can help this weekend - many homeless dogs would be greatful (as well as all of us)!!!! I can give you the address and directions if anyone needs it. Hope for Animals will be there on Sat and Sun and you are welcome to come anytime the works into your schedule. All of the supplies will be provided, just need the man power. You can contact me (flanagan0412msn.com) or Julie Quaife ( . ). Here are some of the sweet faces at Alpine: (don't forget that these guys all need foster homes)"

Alpine Dog House. 29600 US Highway 40. Golden, CO 80401 Right next to the El Rancho Restaurant just go down that road a tad further and they are on the left with a big gate and sign Alpine Dog House.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds