No teasers this week?

15 Oct 2010 14:15 #1 by CC
No teasers this week? was created by CC
I missed all the teaser stories....It lets me know if i need to rush out and buy the paper.....bummer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2010 23:06 #2 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic No teasers this week?
Possibly because it is the same crap. A certain editor, that for some reason feels it necessary to crucify Malinda Spykstra without benefit of a trial, while allowing the actions of a select few LEOs go unchecked or investigated.

Same paper, Same SH**!

It will be nice when Arkansas Valley Publishing Company sends us an editor that covers and investigates news!

20 Oct 2010 08:50 #3 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic No teasers this week?

AV8OR wrote: Possibly because it is the same crap. A certain editor, that for some reason feels it necessary to crucify Malinda Spykstra without benefit of a trial, while allowing the actions of a select few LEOs go unchecked or investigated.

Same paper, Same SH**!

It will be nice when Arkansas Valley Publishing Company sends us an editor that covers and investigates news!

Here is the story for those who haven't read it. http://theflume.com/main.asp?SectionID= ... cleID=7520

I viewed the story as an update. This case has been ongoing for sometime.

AV has stood up in public meetings made accusations about a male in a position of trust having sex with an alleged minor (which to date has been shown to have no merit). His outrage has continued into other public forums.

I finding it shocking that AV views the story in the Flume as a crucifixion of the accused party, when the accused was an adult in a position of trust and that has been charged with having a 2 year sexual relationship with a minor. There are real facts in this case that have been reviewed and ruled on by the CO Supreme Court.

One has to wonder if AV somehow knows the accused and this relationship is why he is upset about the story.

Keep posting AV, you are showing your true colors and your real bias.

22 Oct 2010 11:35 #4 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic No teasers this week?

AV8OR wrote: WILLY,

What was the big meeting at Loaf n Jug between you and the firefighters and the other deps about? You got back from Jefferson County pretty quick?

Are you trying to imply the identity of a poster on this site? Do you realize this is a violation of the TOS?

Further, I haven't been to the Loaf & Jug in 3 weeks.

Once again AV8OR you're posting information and accusations that isn't based on any facts and trying to spread rumors.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds