Samuel Walker gets 90 days in starving dogs case - The Flume

07 Feb 2011 17:24 #1 by Flume Reporter
Samuel Walker, the Florissant man who pleaded guilty to one count of felony aggravated cruelty to animals on Dec. 15, was sentenced on Feb. 7 to 90 days in the Park County Jail for his role in the deaths and starving of dozens of dogs.
Read the full story at [url=http://www.theflume.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.theflume.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 23:29 #2 by V_A
I'm torn.... while this seems light, it is not as light as I was worried he would get.

I wish he had received a large fine that would of been used to help other dogs. On the upside, I'm sure his attorney was not cheap (same lady as Kobe's Vail incident) so maybe in the end he paid dearly.

08 Feb 2011 07:25 #3 by pacamom
Maybe they will starve him while he is in jail. He could always gorge himself while at his daughter's wedding. He could make that last 90 days.

08 Feb 2011 13:30 #4 by JMC
Seems like a slap on the wrist, I would have given him a year. Park County refuses to take animal abuse cases seriously.

08 Feb 2011 14:08 #5 by Local_Historian

08 Feb 2011 14:35 #6 by MamaRama
I'm absolutely STUNNED that they are letting him FURLOUGH OUT of jail so he can attend his daughters wedding. Somethings really, really wrong here!!

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds