Park County property values static, declining - The Flume

24 Feb 2011 16:55 #1 by Flume editor
Declining or static real estate values will be made evident in May when the Park County Assessor's Office will send out notices of value to property owners. Details in this week's Flume.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Feb 2011 18:12 #2 by MamaRama
Wow... like nobody saw this comming?? I wonder how excited people are going to be when they get hit with HIGHER taxes in order to pay off the" OH SO MUCH NEEDED". John Tighe Memorial Communications Center.

24 Feb 2011 18:24 #3 by ColoradoXprss
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm....will be interesting to see what transpires in Park County in this next year and into 2012. Hope folks have a lot of discretionary money sitting aside to "pay" Uncle Sam when you decide its time to get out of "Dodge".

01 Mar 2011 17:55 #4 by V_A
Same old song, CRY ME A RIVER

If you jackasses spent as much time working on solutions or actually working, then you wouldn't need to worry so much about the county or your discretionary funds.

01 Mar 2011 22:17 #5 by ColoradoXprss

X_P wrote: Same old song, CRY ME A RIVER

If you jackasses spent as much time working on solutions or actually working, then you wouldn't need to worry so much about the county or your discretionary funds.

Not that you are owed an explanation, but I have been personally involved in "solutions", and I do ACTUALLY WORK for a living....you THINK YOU are "holier than thou", think again. THIS IS OUR COUNTY, NOT the ADMINISTRATIONS COUNTY for them to do with our tax dollars as they wish. Get off your "pedestal"....you don't impress no one.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds