Tim Ricard ordered to clean up property - The Flume

28 Feb 2011 19:27 #1 by Flume editor
Fairplay-based County Judge Brian Green signed an order on Feb. 15 fining Park County resident Tim Ricard and his wife, Mary, $300 and directing the Ricards to pay fines of $100 per day for each day they continue to violate county land-use regulations by failing to clean up their property in the Badger Creek Ranch subdivision in southern Park County. Details in this week's Flume.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Mar 2011 16:25 #2 by noneya BIZ
What do this COMMISSIONERS do , SIT ON THEIR THUMBS?? Why did this take 10 years? There are property's ALL over the Park County area that are as bad if not worse that I'm sure people have complained about when are they going to get to those??

01 Mar 2011 17:45 #3 by V_A
Give us time and we will stop by your place and ask you to clean it up soon. :rofl

Seriously, it has taken the county to long to address some of the these problem properties.
I'm glad that the BOCC is taking some action and this story was front page of the Flume.
Hopefully the BOCC will take more action on the other properties.

02 Mar 2011 03:28 #4 by MamaRama
We'll LEAVE the light on for YA..!!! In ALL seriousness, don't we pay the County Commish. to do their jobs and make sure OUR County laws, by-laws and LUR'S are followed?? We don't need more laws, we just need those on the books ENFORCED...And we don't need it to take 10-11 years....

02 Mar 2011 04:39 #5 by noneya BIZ
I just wonder, would it be LEGAL to post pictures of these "S*** Pile" properties on 285bound if the property owners names and exact addresses weren't used? Then maybe somebody might pay attention?

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds