Intoxicated minor at deputy party causes demotion - Flume

30 Mar 2011 07:44 #11 by Let the Wildlife run PC

towermonkey wrote: On the other hand, if the minor in question was a son or daughter of one of the officers, this is probably way overblown.

you're just not the "sharpest crayon in the box" are ya X_P?? Not to mention you have absolutely no common sense and can't read.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Mar 2011 10:41 #12 by V_A

Wake-up wrote:

towermonkey wrote: On the other hand, if the minor in question was a son or daughter of one of the officers, this is probably way overblown.

you're just not the "sharpest crayon in the box" are ya X_P?? Not to mention you have absolutely no common sense and can't read.

You quoted Towermonkey and used that as an example to make your point that I can't read and don't make sense??????

It is interesting that you used the above to attack me, this is a common tactic when someone can't answer some very basic questions about their post.

30 Mar 2011 12:41 #13 by Let the Wildlife run PC

towermonkey wrote: Was the minor a child of one of the officers?

get with the program BOZO,...like I said, not the sharpest crayon in the box,...we all understand and expect no less

30 Mar 2011 15:33 #14 by V_A

11 Apr 2011 20:58 #15 by CC
Still waiting on a follow up from the Flume on this story......

12 Apr 2011 04:21 #16 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Aren't we all.... Are "they" getting away with a slap on the wrist once again? Maybe they're going to leave town, or threatened to leave town like the last SRO was to save the SO the embarassment.

12 Apr 2011 07:48 #17 by Let the Wildlife run PC
You know what I was really surprised at? One of the "other" local websites didn't have one word of mention about this story. NOT a word. Kinda verifies that they're in the SO's back pocket, and they wonder why they don't have many viewers. Or....did they all think there was nothing wrong with it? Pretty wierd...

12 Apr 2011 13:43 #18 by Sundance
Becky & Wake-up, I have garnered information about a week or so ago regarding this whole mess and I feel totally confident that a good, thorough, honest investigation will take place. It is probably still on going. If the Flume does not report anything. I can most certainly make an inquiry as to status. I will post on the other topic since, I just remembered something regarding the 1994 incident. Not that it matters for any of this, but something which I just realized.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds