Discussion From Announcement Thread

07 Apr 2011 16:32 #21 by kresspin
She didn't respond to the parts of your post she didn't have an issue with, I'm guessing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 16:46 #22 by Blazer Bob
"If the end brings me out all right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, then ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference."

Lincoln, Abraham

Read more: http://quotationsbook.com/search/quotes ... z1IsdUG4MV
on Quotations Book

07 Apr 2011 16:50 #23 by Nmysys
Darn Neptune. There you go again trying to spoil all of my fun.

07 Apr 2011 16:55 #24 by ScienceChic

kresspin wrote: She didn't respond to the parts of your post she didn't have an issue with, I'm guessing.

:yeahthat: Yes, Nmysys, we're still friends! :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Apr 2011 17:13 - 09 Apr 2011 14:30 #25 by kresspin

08 Apr 2011 06:42 #26 by TPP

kresspin wrote: ouch!

:thumbsup: I loved it! rofllol Nice CG.

BTW:
Liberals post to make themselves FEEL good & spread lies, while conservatives post to spread the TRUTH!

08 Apr 2011 08:01 #27 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Discussion From Announcement Thread
I don't know about the differences in liberals and conservatives but I do know moderation has nothing to do with friends, religious views or VL. LOL

08 Apr 2011 08:19 #28 by major bean
I don't know about conservatives, but liberals are ashamed of the reputation that they have given to the label "liberal" so now they only want to be known as moderates, independent, progressive, conservative. Still, every word that they breathe screams "liberal".

Moderators are not conservative or liberal, but communists.

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Apr 2011 08:38 #29 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Discussion From Announcement Thread
Communists. LOL.

If you want to debate about liberals and Conservatives there are lots of discussions in the CH. Lots and lots and lots. :faint:

08 Apr 2011 08:46 #30 by kresspin

major bean wrote: I don't know about conservatives, but liberals are ashamed of the reputation that they have given to the label "liberal."

Do us a favor. Don't presume to tell us what other people think by painting with a broad brush. Just as there are many different conservative variations and thoughts, the same is true on the other end of the spectrum.

It's like me telling people what black people think. How would I know? I'm not black. I have a "perception" of what they might think, but it's really only what I perceive and I'm sure it's totally wrong.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds