Discussion From Announcement Thread

07 Apr 2011 15:13 #11 by Nmysys
Let me make this clear enough for you since you are so antagonistic towards ME.

Were you born a jerk, or did you just grow into it?

NO, I HAVE NEVER BEEN SUSPENDED FROM PINECAM!!!

Is that clear enough to you???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 15:23 #12 by kresspin
Please accept my apologies. I was reading through the early stuff on here when people were complaining about Pinecam and I could have sworn you were harping about how they moderated you because you were a conservative. Maybe it was someone else.

(By apologizing, I'm showing I'm, a better person than you, since you refused to apologize to me. So it's all good.)

Yes, I was born a jerk. How about you?

07 Apr 2011 15:36 #13 by Nmysys
Well let me ask you a simple question. Did you see that the article that you posted said that the lawyer was a Libertarian and labelled him from the GOP in the title? If not, then I apologize. If you saw that and still posted it that way then I do not apologize.

You can pat yourself on the back thinking you are the better person, if you like. Your ego probably needs more pats on the back than mine does.

07 Apr 2011 15:39 #14 by kresspin
Of course I saw it. I posted it. And it identified him as a GOP lawyer in the Bush administration with the Department of Justice.

07 Apr 2011 15:43 #15 by kresspin

Nmysys wrote: Another fact that might annoy you is that every time she sees me, she hugs me. That's right!!! We are friends.

Hugs are nice. Good thing she's not a man. Outdoor would disown you if you got hugged by a man.

07 Apr 2011 15:50 #16 by ScienceChic

Nmysys wrote: You don't seem to understand anything Kresspin. There is nothing wrong with being a Liberal and posting replies with facts to substantiate your position. There are many Liberal thinkers on here that have never been called names by me and many others. That is because they post facts, not fiction, not just opinions, not arguing just for the sake of arguing. Not just for the sake of defending Obama or anything else that they feel strongly about. Some of them I actually call Friend. Then there are obstinate, ornery posters who argue only for the sake of argument with nothing to say or argue with. Those I call idiots. You already know where you stand in my book.

BTW, believe it or not, even though SC is Liberal, she is an Independent, and is also a member of the Tea Party Group. Another fact that might annoy you is that every time she sees me, she hugs me. That's right!!! We are friends. :woo hoo:

But when I post facts, you complain I put too much information in my post and it takes too long to read! :biggrin: Do you want facts and long posts, or opinions or short posts? lol Just messin' w/ya Nmysys! Just my two cents, but I think that a lot of what you take as attack on you isn't really, it's just posters expressing their opinions or disagreeing with the information in your posts - I often do not see the name-calling that you allude to. But everyone interprets what they read based on their own experiences, attitudes, and inherent biases so you could see something that I don't, and vice versa, in posts.

I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a member of the Tea Party, I am Independent but lean more Green. I'm happy to attend the Tea Party meetings, gain information, and report on what was discussed for people who couldn't make it; but, I won't be joining any Tea Party groups until they begin accepting the truth on environmental issues facing us and making it focal point in their agenda - it's too important an issue, and a deal-killer for my support. Sorry, but that's my line in the sand and where I make my stand.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Apr 2011 15:54 #17 by Nmysys
That's fair SC. Now tell me, is Kresspin attacking me or am I imagining it?

07 Apr 2011 15:57 #18 by kresspin
Want to hug and make up?

07 Apr 2011 16:16 #19 by ScienceChic
No, I don't see what s/he has stated, his opinion, as being an attack on you, merely her/his observations of your behavior. It wasn't the nicest thing for her/him to ask if you would complain about my future actions, or too assume how you would respond to disagreeing with my decisions, so you could make the case that s/he was disrespectful and presumptuous, but I wouldn't classify that as an attack. If the statements aren't true then there's no need to get upset; if they are upsetting you, then maybe a step back and objectively looking at how and what you say is in order. S/He apologized for her/his earlier misinformation, but I see no name calling or dismissiveness. You called her/him a jerk first so s/he has a right to respond back in a similar fashion once that gate's been opened, IMO.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Apr 2011 16:28 #20 by Nmysys
SC:

Did you intentionally not respond to the part where I said we were friends?

:lol:

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds