Study: U.S. has 4M 'gay' adults; 1.7% of populace

07 Apr 2011 13:59 #11 by outdoor338
LJ, better read your own posts..now, that's calling pot/kettle/black..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 14:26 #12 by Nmysys

pot/kettle/black..

This thread is about Gays, not pots/kettles!!!

:lol:

07 Apr 2011 14:27 #13 by LadyJazzer
How would you know?...You've already admitted you don't read articles, but just react to what you THINK something says...

Oh, I forgot the obligatory: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

...and: :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: :bash

07 Apr 2011 14:53 #14 by Nmysys
Here LJ. They found your ancestor.

Stone Age Gender Bender: Was 5,000-Year-Old Skeleton Gay?

Published April 07, 2011

| FoxNews.com

David Hunt, North Carolina State University

An ancient grave may hide more than just a skeleton: Was this the first gay caveman?

Archaeologists digging a site in the Czech Republic recently unearthed the skeleton of a 5,000-year-old man, buried on his left side with his head facing West. And that's enough for researcher Katerina Semradova to slap a few labels on him.

"We believe this is one of the earliest cases of what could be described as a transvestite or third-gender grave in the Czech Republic," she told reporters at a press conference Tuesday. According to Semradova and lead researcher Kamila Remisova, during that period men were traditionally buried lying on their right side, with the head pointing toward the west.

Clearly, something was amiss.

In addition, the "gay caveman" was buried with household jugs, rather than the weapons, hammers and flint knives typically seen in graves of men.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/04/07/5000-year-old-skeleton-gay-caveman-archaeologists-say/#ixzz1IsAm1Zlt

07 Apr 2011 14:56 #15 by kresspin
I didn't know it was Conservative "Let's Make Fun of Gays Week."

Next week: Negros. Week after: Jews.

07 Apr 2011 15:55 - 07 Apr 2011 17:02 #16 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: Here LJ. They found your ancestor.

Stone Age Gender Bender: Was 5,000-Year-Old Skeleton Gay?

Published April 07, 2011

| FoxNews.com

David Hunt, North Carolina State University

An ancient grave may hide more than just a skeleton: Was this the first gay caveman?

Archaeologists digging a site in the Czech Republic recently unearthed the skeleton of a 5,000-year-old man, buried on his left side with his head facing West. And that's enough for researcher Katerina Semradova to slap a few labels on him.

"We believe this is one of the earliest cases of what could be described as a transvestite or third-gender grave in the Czech Republic," she told reporters at a press conference Tuesday. According to Semradova and lead researcher Kamila Remisova, during that period men were traditionally buried lying on their right side, with the head pointing toward the west.

Clearly, something was amiss.

In addition, the "gay caveman" was buried with household jugs, rather than the weapons, hammers and flint knives typically seen in graves of men.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/04/07/5000-year-old-skeleton-gay-caveman-archaeologists-say/#ixzz1IsAm1Zlt

Hey, NmNuts... I found your ancestor too... He's in a prison for murdering civil-rights workers while being a member of the KKK...Now he's a butt-boy for someone, like Outdoor338, named "Leroy"...

You want to crank it back up? When you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about about you. But frankly, I'm kind of tired of dealing with an extremist, fanatic, faux-patriotic, phony flag-waving, impotent little bigot. You're going to put up with it a lot longer than you think, you insignificant pusillanimous white-trash zealot.

Let's go, you pathetic coward...

07 Apr 2011 16:01 #17 by FredHayek
And now there is news that Ghandi was gay, not that it matters, but I do think sometimes scholars throw out stuff to draw attention to their work. Like one author declared that Lincoln was homosexual.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Apr 2011 17:12 #18 by Cowboy
There you go again, maybe "Therapy" is in order. Good Luck.

07 Apr 2011 17:15 #19 by kresspin

SS109 wrote: And now there is news that Ghandi was gay, not that it matters, but I do think sometimes scholars throw out stuff to draw attention to their work. Like one author declared that Lincoln was homosexual.

Well, "Lincoln Logs" started somewhere....

08 Apr 2011 07:48 #20 by Nmysys
I owe LJ an apology. I was wrong to call her a Neanderthal!

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds