Conscious men worship the divine feminine

09 Apr 2011 16:18 #21 by daisypusher
This comment is aimed at no one in particular.

Sexual shaming (Real men/Real women) is an underhanded attempt at control. Defining someone else's sexuality according to your stereotypes/standards is a height of arrogance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2011 16:29 #22 by kresspin
This comment is aimed at no one in particular, either.

Lighten up. It's a bulletin board. We're just having some fun.

09 Apr 2011 16:35 #23 by major bean
By the way kresspin, you quote me and then talk to outdoor338. A little early in the day to hit the bottle isn't it?
Outdoor338 is a cowboy and I (Major Bean) am Indian (Native American, to you). He is white (I suppose) and I am red. You would not mistake one for the other.

Take a break and let the beer wear off.

Regards,
Major Bean

09 Apr 2011 16:38 #24 by Nmysys
Kresspin:

You are getting to be disgusting with your remarks, but then you always were as CKM8, too!!

09 Apr 2011 16:42 #25 by kresspin
You are all the same poster, IMO. You run roughshod over anyone who expresses a dissenting view on here and have been doing it for months.

This is classic, MB accuses me of hitting the bottom "early in the day" (actually it's almost 5 pm, so that is some canned response from MB), then in the next post Nmysys tells me my comments are disgusting.. Interesting, Nm let's MB's comments slide.

Lighten up, whoever you are.

09 Apr 2011 16:49 - 09 Apr 2011 16:53 #26 by major bean
But, according to you, I am a liar. Outdoor338 is not a liar, so I cannot be him. And I think Nmysys disagrees with me quite often and I disagree with him. I respect his position on things and I hope that he respects my stance.

Also, can you not compare the writing styles of Outdoor338, Nmysys, and myself and tell that you are dealing with three different John Waynes? Consider the different sentence structures that we three employ. And my spelling is attrocious compared with theirs.

And..........I am beginning to think that you are not yourself. Hrmmm.

Maybe you are Jon Wen. ("Funny name for a cowboy." Shanghai Noon)

Regards,
Major Bean

09 Apr 2011 16:50 #27 by daisypusher
Sexual shaming is usually done in a light hearted fashion, that is why it is so insidious. Real man, man up, cowboy up, penis size, could not get it up, cutting it off.... Yeah, all good fun.......... How may penis size/man up/real man comments are in these threads? Many times being done not in a light heart. I have not read one comment about sloppy vaginas, only how women have right a right to parade them around in public in slut walks. lol

09 Apr 2011 16:58 - 09 Apr 2011 16:59 #28 by major bean

kresspin wrote: This is classic, MB accuses me of hitting the bottom (sic) "early in the day"

You drink your beer from a bottom? Er, whose?

Regards,
Major Bean

09 Apr 2011 16:59 #29 by kresspin
Good one. See you after P.E.

09 Apr 2011 17:01 #30 by major bean

kresspin wrote: Good one. See you after P.E.

No problem. I was just returning the (sic) that you gave me for a typo "dessenting" instead of "dissenting". I do not like to owe another person.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds