Conscious men worship the divine feminine

07 Apr 2011 19:16 #1 by daisypusher
Immortal quotes such as:

"“we feel love, great respect and a growing sense of worship for the gifts of the feminine”

[youtube:3tqpqe92]
[/youtube:3tqpqe92]

So have they seen the light, lack self respect, or.............

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 22:28 #2 by Mayhem
Bwwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofllol :lol: rofllol Metrosexual carnival :lol:

08 Apr 2011 06:34 #3 by Mayhem
Talking of the Divine feminine

[youtube:3p61rz3k]
[/youtube:3p61rz3k]

08 Apr 2011 06:56 #4 by TPP
ONLY THINGS Men Need to know when it comes to women is:
1) "Yes, Dear!"
2) "What time do you want me ready?" (which will always be at least 1/2 of us waiting, live with it)
3) "What do you want me to wear?" (doesn't matter what she says, it will not be good enough, have different clothing ready, saves time, & live with it)
4) "YES, DEAR!"

And life is GOOD!

Because if Mama isn't happy, NOBODIES HAPPY!

08 Apr 2011 08:44 #5 by BearMtnHIB
Sorry- I had to stop watching that 1st video about 2-1/2 minutes into it because my stomach made me feel like I was going to throw up.

These men are whipped!. Girley men for sure. And my guess is that if a guy starts in with that cry baby stuff about women - she's gonna divorce him and take him for all he's worth.

Then you'll see those guys start a new video- about the bitch from hell he married - and how she ripped him off and took everything.

Yea - things have happened to women throughout history- but things have also happened to men- war and diseases and atrocities happened to all of human kind, women were not alone.

It's not an excuse to turn into a whiny cry baby. I had nothing to do with any of those, so I won't be apologizing for them.

Reminds me of Obama going around the world aplogizing for America.

Sick!

08 Apr 2011 16:31 #6 by Rick
Oh these guys are so sensitive, it's really heart warming to know that they are out there to appoligize for all of us men. Now I'm going to buy some large rubber bands and tie up my testicles and they should fall off in a week or so. I've seen the light and I shall follow it with all the loving energy in my pathetic being. :love2:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Apr 2011 17:21 #7 by outdoor338
:thumbsup: rofllol :lol: :biggrin:

08 Apr 2011 18:02 #8 by Nmysys
Just think, then women are going to wonder what happened to real men!!!

Watch what you wish for women, you might get it!!!

Don't ask, don't tell!!!

:rofl

08 Apr 2011 18:16 #9 by Local_Historian
Don't generalize - a lot of us women don't want girly men. Some people take things way too far, like these guys in the video.

09 Apr 2011 07:55 #10 by Rick
Who is more likely to be attracted to one of these ultra sensitive men...conservative or liberal women?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds