Dem: Shutdown ‘Equivalent of Bombing Innocent Civilians’

08 Apr 2011 17:10 #21 by outdoor338
Harry reid wants to keep cowboy poetry in the liberal budget, and this is what libs are fighting for...what??? This is no joke, and the libs are backing him..amazing!

[youtube:14n158n7]
[/youtube:14n158n7]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Apr 2011 17:22 #22 by Nmysys
Get it right Outdoor. It's the Tea Party's fault. Since the Tea Party is nothing more than the people of this great country, getting involved and making a difference, last election, it is the FAULT OF THE PEOPLE!!! And we can't have that can we??? We have to depend on smarter than us career Politicians!!!!!!

08 Apr 2011 17:47 #23 by outdoor338
:biggrin: :thumbsup: :yeahthat: boy, good thing we trust them with our nation..our lives, and our money :woo hoo:

08 Apr 2011 17:53 #24 by Blazer Bob

Trouble wrote:

I wonder how many unemployed there will be when the Tea Party closes whole departments and lays off hundreds of thousands of workers who will file for unemployment?

Well there you go again...blaming the tea party! Now THAT'S funny! rofllol rofllol

When will you admit the dems and Obomba are responsible for this mess!! Quit blaming the Tea Party...it's so embarassing.

It is the dem strategy. Catch today's Hardball show even Chris sees it.

I say do not discourage them, they are lemmings marching of a cliff and Reid is the pied piper. What could be funnier than that.

11 Apr 2011 11:43 #25 by TPP

11 Apr 2011 12:58 #26 by archer

neptunechimney wrote: I say do not discourage them, they are lemmings marching of a cliff and Reid is the pied piper. What could be funnier than that.

watching the tea party tail wag the Republican dog

:lol:

11 Apr 2011 13:33 #27 by outdoor338
2012, lets see how the libs deal with big losses at the polls :thumbsup: , I doubt you will even post after the elections in 2012, you will be so depressed :Crying: , and upset :VeryScared: ..then you will say voter fraud, the people were wrong, they don't get it...all the while your party is being punted down the field.. :woo hoo:

11 Apr 2011 13:44 #28 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: 2012, lets see how the libs deal with big losses at the polls :thumbsup: , I doubt you will even post after the elections in 2012, you will be so depressed :Crying: , and upset :VeryScared: ..then you will say voter fraud, the people were wrong, they don't get it...all the while your party is being punted down the field.. :woo hoo:

You seem to post these statements quite often, in fact, it seems several times a day. I'm wondering why you do it and what purpose you intend by posting it. It reminds me of sports lingo, where one team's fans are taunted by another team's fans. Is that your intention?

Do you think it's just a big game and the only thing that matters is winning? Because that's the impression I get from most of your posts.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds