But we're not in a Depression, oh no...

09 Apr 2011 11:22 #1 by Local_Historian
Cause the government would never put a spin on anything, right? Sigh. At least its warmer weather...

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/local/No ... 48789.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2011 11:54 #2 by Local_Historian
And all the the while, Fox and Friends think crayon colors are more important...

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201104070019

09 Apr 2011 12:16 #3 by daisypusher
That media matters blog is hilarious. It criticizes what it jumps on the band wagon to do. Very important stuff to criticize someone about crayon articles and missing the fallacy that many actives are not mutually exclusive.

09 Apr 2011 12:35 #4 by Local_Historian
Just plain stupid, IMO.

09 Apr 2011 12:37 #5 by Rick
So is this thread about a secret depression or is it a crayon color outrage? Not sure where the connection is here. I actually watched that morning about the crayon colors and maybe I missed it, but I saw no outrage from anyone.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Apr 2011 12:39 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
If you don'y have all the Crayola colors then you are depressed.

09 Apr 2011 12:43 - 09 Apr 2011 12:45 #7 by Local_Historian
Both, MB. The tent cities are an issue, yet stupidity of crayon colors being news...WTF? It just baffles me. The news baffles me, like last night's news.

They're talking about the HS coach who's been supposedly sleeping with some of his students, and the reporter says that the coach won't answer his phone for comment, then says the coach is in jail. Hello! If the coach is in jail, how exactly does he answer his home phone???

So I guess I'm baffled by the media - who also insists we're economically fine... yeah right.

There, full circle to first post. let's run with that one.

09 Apr 2011 12:49 #8 by daisypusher
Yes. Like congress arguing over a few billion when the budget needs to be addressed in the order of a trillion. Three orders of magnitude off there..........

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds