Illegals Get More Welfare Benefits!!!

09 Apr 2011 14:46 #1 by Nmysys
Illegal Aliens Get More Welfare Benefits Than Citizens
Written by Selwyn Duke
Friday, 08 April 2011 0

Whether or not illegal aliens are doing jobs Americans won’t do, they’re certainly getting benefits Americans don’t get. This is the finding of a Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) report stating that a whopping 70 percent of illegal-immigrant households with children receive handouts via a government program. The rate for immigrant households with children overall (both legal and illegal) is 57 percent, versus only 39 percent for such native households.

This puts the lie to open-border advocates’ claim that immigration is a net plus for our nation. While this might have been true prior to the nanny state’s rise, when immigrants had to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, today’s statist, entitlement culture has changed that equation. As pressing one for English and Mexican flags waved in street protests evidence, many today come here not to assimilate but because “America, land of the free” has come to mean free stuff for non-Americans.

And it isn’t simply that immigrants are more likely to be on the dole — they also outstrip native Americans in terms of raw numbers. Writes Examiner.com’s Jim Kouri, “According to analysis by Judicial Watch, the majority of households across the country benefiting from publicly-funded welfare programs are headed by immigrants, both legal and illegal.”

None of this is surprising. The fact that 85 percent of our immigrants now hail from the Third World and Asia — a situation created by Ted Kennedy’s Immigration Reform Act of 1965 — ensures that our new arrivals are generally both poor and uneducated. It is an immigration regime that has made us the flop house and soup kitchen of the world.

Read More:
http://thenewamerican.com/opinion/selwyn-duke/7042-illegal-aliens-get-more-welfare-benefits-than-citizens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2011 18:18 #2 by dummy up
How does this cost you a nickel? assuming it's true.

09 Apr 2011 20:05 #3 by Rockdoc

Dummy Up wrote: How does this cost you a nickel? assuming it's true.

There is no assumption, but a researched opinion. As for your stupid question (stupid because ignorance means one has a brain) any and all government programs have their root funding in our taxes.

10 Apr 2011 08:31 #4 by Rick
Ya, dumb dumb just doesn't understand that when someone comes into this country and gets something free from the government, it's TAX MONEY from every citizen who pays taxes. To not understand that these funds could go to US citizens who need and deserve it is really mind boggling.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Apr 2011 12:33 #5 by dummy up
You numb nuts don't get that most of you rednecks don't pay ANY taxes that support welfare.

10 Apr 2011 12:55 #6 by Rick
First of all dumbass, I'm no redneck, and secondly, I've been paying taxes for over 30 years and counting. You really need to educate yourself about where welfare money comes from....it's not from a government money tree, it's from the 50% of Americans who actually produce and pay taxes.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Apr 2011 13:30 #7 by dummy up

CriticalBill wrote: First of all dumbass, I'm no redneck, and secondly, I've been paying taxes for over 30 years and counting. You really need to educate yourself about where welfare money comes from....it's not from a government money tree, it's from the 50% of Americans who actually produce and pay taxes.

I'll be the judge of who is a redneck, redneck! You and most whiners pay nothing, you just hate to see anyone else get anything.

10 Apr 2011 14:17 #8 by Rick
You need to get laid.

George Orwell

10 Apr 2011 14:25 #9 by archer
gee.....was that an offer to dummy Up?

11 Apr 2011 14:37 #10 by BearMtnHIB
This dummy dosn't pay taxes- if he did it would be easier for him to identify with those of us who actually do.

Dummies like that just assume that it dosn't cost us a nickel- but what he really means is that it dosn't cost him a nickel. Chances are - he's a government dependant himself.

And you can call me a redneck if you want - I'm calling you a lazy government looter!
Dummy.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds