1992 Revisted

12 Apr 2011 18:40 #11 by netdude
Replied by netdude on topic 1992 Revisted

archer wrote: I think there are better business people out there who would make better candidates. I've got nothing against rich white guys if they are good at what they do. With the Donald I have a hard time getting past the sleaze factor

Or his horrible comb-over? :scared:

I liked perot, his charts and dissections of the economy etc... but he was way to wonky for most folks, way over their heads.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Apr 2011 06:07 #12 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic 1992 Revisted

archer wrote: I think there are better business people out there who would make better candidates. I've got nothing against rich white guys if they are good at what they do. With the Donald I have a hard time getting past the sleaze factor

:thumbsup: AGREED!

Just about any business person, not another community orangizer nobody listened in 08, so will they listen now?

REALLY would you buy a used car from this man?

Ooops Sorry, wrong picture...
Damn-it wrong picture...
There it is

13 Apr 2011 07:25 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 1992 Revisted

You obviously don't think Chicago politicians are sleazy.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Apr 2011 07:45 #14 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic 1992 Revisted
Obama's people believe he will raise $1 Billion for his re-election.....it will take a lot to beat that. I think Chris Christie is the only one who could do it.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

13 Apr 2011 09:25 #15 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic 1992 Revisted
Sure with soros pulling the/his strings.

13 Apr 2011 09:31 #16 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic 1992 Revisted
And the Koch Brothers, Rupert Murdoch, Phil Anschutz, Steve Schwarzman, Amway's Rich DeVos, Citadel's Ken Griffin, Ken Langone, B. Wayne Hughes, Texas investor Harold Simmons, TV mogul Jerry Perenchio and oil heir Robert Rowling cooking the books under the table for the right-wing.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds