New car for Senator Reid

12 Apr 2011 13:25 #1 by outdoor338
New car for Senator Reid

Sen. Reid goes to a local GM dealer in Washington , D.C. with the intention of buying a brand new vehicle. Harry looks around and finds one he likes. After going back and forth with the salesman, Harry settles on a price of $45,000. Harry and the salesman go back to the office to complete the paperwork. Harry works out a 4-year payment plan, and signs on the bottom line. The salesman shakes Harry's hand and says, "Thanks Senator Reid, the car will be ready for pickup in 4 years." Harry says, "What are you talking about? Where are the keys to my new car?"

The salesman replies, "No, you don't understand Senator. You make payments for 4 years... THEN we give you the car. You know, just like your health plan".

Harry, with a choking voice, says to the salesman, "But that's not fair"...

And The Salesman Says

"NO SH*T"

Will Rogers never met Harry Reid.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2011 13:29 #2 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic New car for Senator Reid
Will he ever learn?? I doubt it!!

Good one!!!!!!!!

13 Apr 2011 07:43 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic New car for Senator Reid
:can't hear Come on Outdoor, it's not fair to expose liberal logic! :can't hear

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Apr 2011 11:20 #4 by pineinthegrass

CriticalBill wrote: :can't hear Come on Outdoor, it's not fair to expose liberal logic! :can't hear

He would actually get a $30,000 car in four years. The other $15K goes to his pothead unemployed neighbor so he can afford a car just as nice as Reid's.

And if the car breaks down after 10 years, it's junked.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds