Liberalism! Black America's Greatest Enemy!!

12 Apr 2011 14:03 #1 by Nmysys
Liberalism! Black America's Greatest Enemy!!
By
Lloyd Marcus

I recently had another cherished chat over the phone with my 84 year old black dad. He lives in Maryland. I live in Florida. Dad, sharp as ever, still pastors four churches. He also volunteers a few days a week teaching at an elementary school.

Dad told me about an outrageously unruly and disruptive little boy in his class. Dad said, “Every time I take him to the office for discipline, they do nothing and send the disobedient child back to my class”. Dad jokingly said, “Does this kid have something on you guys? Why do you keep letting him off Scott free?” Dad, the answer to why the school is not administering discipline is liberalism.

Excited, I thought, “This is a great opportunity to talk to dad about the evils and failure of liberalism which is the ideology of his idolized black president, Obama”.

Read More:

http://www.teapartynation.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3355873%3ABlogPost%3A751053

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2011 14:44 #2 by Rick
I wouldn't discipline a kid either if I was a teacher or administrator for fear of being sued for some sort of child abuse. It seems as though too many people already have some scumbag lawyer on speed dial.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds