Park County Government - A different way of governing

20 Apr 2011 18:55 #41 by 2wlady
Tomorrow is the meeting for BOCC approval of change in zoning and lot name.

Let's recap:

Dec 7 - Pres of PCLL asked for a building; BOCC approved it before zoning and lot changes; building has been ordered, but not delivered

Early in 2011, PC sent letters to several homeowners announcing the dates for the Zoning & Planning Commission and BOCC meetings on this subject.

Notice was posted at the ball fields. Sign disappeared and a new one was posted. That sign disappeared too. It was not replaced.

Zoning Commission meeting was held on April 12 in Fairplay. At that meeting:

PCLL adult surmised that homeowners took the sign down.
PCLL adult stated that anyone who didn't agree with PCLL was "assinine." Chairperson verbally took him down for that.
Homeowners asked that building only be used for baseball, since the purpose of the zoning was legally to allow the ball fields to exist on that property. Zoning Commission agreed.

Zoning Commission then stated that their recommendation would be heard by BOCC. They did not know when the meeting was. I spoke up and said it was May 19 according to the letter I received. Commission, county attorney and many citizens left meeting believing this.

However, PCLL board member had requested a change to April 21. I learned of this after the meeting during a conversation with the BOCC secretary, who had taken the call and had the change posted in the Flume and appropriate county offices.

THAT BOARD MEMBER AND THE PRESIDENT OF PCLL WERE AT THE ZONING COMMISSION MEETING AND DID NOT CORRECT THE DATE.

So, all us homeowners were planning to attend the meeting on May 19 so that, as citizens, we could speak. However, PCLL knowingly did not speak up because they didn't want the homeowners at the meeting.

Subterfuge and disingenuousness = PCLL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2011 19:03 - 20 Apr 2011 20:59 #42 by 3boys2furgirls
Replied by 3boys2furgirls on topic Park County Government - A different way of governing
Pcll thought the meeting was may 19th too, until we received a call from park county on monday, april 18th from the bocc, telling us it was rescheduled for tomorrow. At which time a representative from pcll went on pinecam and made it known when the meeting was. Doesnt appear that we were trying to hide the date of the meeting or be deceitful.

Its time to stop bashing pcll and lying about us 2wlady!

20 Apr 2011 20:17 #43 by navycpo7
First off, if PCLL wants water, I believe there are cisterns there that Waterboy fills. That is good enough. They don't need a city run nothing. Second only the State Water Board can approve a well permit. PCBOCC does NOT have the AUTHORITY to do it. Then again the PCBOCC are nothing more than a bunch of liars when it comes to running this county. I have proof of that also. They have told some pretty big lies and now are firing the Park County Service Officer.

Anyway, the PCLL has done alot of shady things dealing with this. This might be a situtation where alot of the folks that have kids in PCLL do really not know what thier board or the President of the PCLL is really doing. Alot of lies have been told, some deceitful things have been done etc. Maybe PCLL as a whole needs to have a meeting to find out what has really been going on.

20 Apr 2011 21:27 #44 by 3boys2furgirls
Replied by 3boys2furgirls on topic Park County Government - A different way of governing
Pcll already has a well permit, just need the Bocc's permission to dig because they lease the land from them...

If you have proof of the current president and board being deceitful, bring it on and show it, I would love to see watcha got!

21 Apr 2011 05:49 #45 by 2wlady
I'm not naming names. The request was made by PCLL according to the BOCC secretary.

So, which one of you made the call?

21 Apr 2011 06:22 #46 by 3boys2furgirls
Yes, the pcll president made the call and requested that the meeting be changed, but he wasn't made aware of the change until the bocc office called him on monday, april 18th to let us know it was changed.

I have the call on my voicemail if you would like to hear it, I would love to have you for dinner.

21 Apr 2011 07:09 #47 by 2wlady
So, he DID know before the April 19th meeting that it was changed. And said nothing at the Zoning Commission meeting to correct the date. The BOCC secretary stated that the treasurer of BOCC called to request the change.

I stand by my statements.

Edited to add: I'm glad you're over here. Now you can call me names. That's a real plus. Says a lot about Little League's values.

Edited to add: And the values some of the parents install in their children and other ball players.

No wonder there are plenty of people who are not enthralled with LL.

21 Apr 2011 07:27 - 22 Apr 2011 10:17 #48 by 3boys2furgirls
No, he did not know, he requested the change and got no response. And I don't recall calling you any names.

22 Apr 2011 10:14 #49 by 2wlady
The meeting was held yesterday and a good number of PCLL folks and homeowners were there.

The lot and zoning change is all but approved. That will be done at May 12 meeting, as of yesterday, anyhow.

I will be meeting with them and talking to them over the next few weeks. We finally have some communication going.

Many thanks to the PCLL board member in charge of maintenance, to a pc poster and other PCLL board members and parents for deciding to start over with the homeowners.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds