Even O'Reilly thinks birthers need to give it up!

14 Apr 2011 16:02 #11 by archer
I think he was a conservative.....until he wasn't. Kinda like McCain....and Boehner.....conservatives are strictly forbidden to stray from the party line, or ever have an independent thought. Thinking independently immediately disqualifies them from being a conservative.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2011 17:08 #12 by AspenValley
I don't think for one minute that the people stirring the pot on the birther "issue" believe there is any issue themselves. But it sure has turned out to be a swell way to keep the pot stirred, hasn't it?

14 Apr 2011 18:22 #13 by outdoor338
remember this president was to be the most transparent president ever, he has done very little to be that kind of president...O'reilly exposes you lib's every chance he gets, he thinks obama is not honest, and has thugs in the White house, I'm sure dude forgot to present that info to you..

O'reilly exposes liberal media
[youtube:t6pllbrw]
[/youtube:t6pllbrw]

14 Apr 2011 18:46 #14 by jf1acai

Archer wrote: ...conservatives are strictly forbidden to stray from the party line, or ever have an independent thought. Thinking independently immediately disqualifies them from being a conservative.

Coming from someone who doesn't like to have her opinions/beliefs generalized, this seems a bit like over generalization to me :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

14 Apr 2011 18:52 #15 by archer
Everything I learned about generalization I learned from my conservative friends here. Pretty cool eh?

14 Apr 2011 18:55 #16 by jf1acai
LOL, my mother was a Latin teacher, and she taught me that I was only supposed to steal GOOD ideas from others!

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

14 Apr 2011 19:56 #17 by FredHayek

archer wrote: I think he was a conservative.....until he wasn't. Kinda like McCain....and Boehner.....conservatives are strictly forbidden to stray from the party line, or ever have an independent thought. Thinking independently immediately disqualifies them from being a conservative.

:lol: Conservatives are all over the place from Rockerfeller Republicans who are social liberals and fiscal conservatives to Buchannon conservatives who support protectionism and isolationsim.

Just like liberals I suspect, some support nuclear power like Obama and other leftists would prefer living w/o electricity before they would support any type of new power plant.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Apr 2011 21:02 #18 by Rick
Obama was a liberal until he wasn't.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Apr 2011 06:20 #19 by TPP
O'Reilly is NO CONSERVATIVE!
Here we go again, STOP already!
See my other post on this same subject what not less than a week ago?

15 Apr 2011 06:52 #20 by The Dude
You righties are so predictable. Though I did figure Outhouse would be the first to call O'Reilly a non conservative. to say O'Reilly isnt a conservative is like saying John Wayne isn't gay!

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds