Obamas Paid $453K in Taxes

18 Apr 2011 15:54 #11 by Martin Ent Inc
Photo Shopped.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2011 16:00 #12 by FredHayek
Obama income is down because Michelle lost her political patronage job at the hospital.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Apr 2011 16:03 #13 by Martin Ent Inc
Get serious.

18 Apr 2011 16:06 #14 by Wicked
Replied by Wicked on topic Obamas Paid $453K in Taxes

Nmysys wrote: At least she has an interesting Avatar. Nice legs!!

Thanks Sweetheart!

Yes, I take seriously the perpetuation of misleading, dumb comments. It's no wonder that John Q Public is so ignorant with stupid stories like this making he headlines. He paid his taxes, and for a liberal gave a lot, and who cares. Let's go after the rest of the deadbeats who don't, and stop giving tax breaks to those who don't deserve it.

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

18 Apr 2011 16:26 #15 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Obamas Paid $453K in Taxes
I apologize for the sexist comment, thought that would get you going. It made the headline only because nothing else has seemed transparent like he promised. Actually I would expect this made all the media, not just FoxNews. It shows how open and honest and straightforward he is on his perpetual campaign of hope and change. Not many of us have any of it left.

18 Apr 2011 16:47 #16 by Wicked
Replied by Wicked on topic Obamas Paid $453K in Taxes
What? Hope...or change? :wink:

No surprise about Obama - he's just another politician. One man certainly wasn't going to overcome the corruption that has permeated our government throughout both parties. I would've been applauding if he'd refused to pay taxes until an intelligent budget got passed. Or campaign finance reform enacted. Or Boehner and Reid hog-tied together and tossed out the Capitol on their arses for being so incompetent.

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds