In repsponse to a question from a friend

21 Apr 2011 17:21 #1 by Jonathan Hemlock
My Dearest Xxxxx,

Unfortunately, there is no other answer than this! It is truly a unique time for these United States and regrettably so. Few Americans are aware of what this President and his appointed Administration and likeminded Czars have been conjuring for our future.

Ironically, if one were to take the time to do the research, there exists explicit information which confirms that the President and his Administrative officials are enthusiastically transforming our nation into a very different and yet another, unique form of governance. His plan is to transform our form of governance into a form which supports our individual independence, all of which have been so spiritedly fought to preserve and of which we have grown accustomed, yet one that makes equal, every American citizen, regardless of their situation, capabilities, efforts or contributions.

This method of governance is very similar to the utopian states, which existed in the earliest of times; even here in the New World. However, it is sadly a historical fact that all of these well intentioned utopian societies collapsed, and with little effect to the burgeoning independent nation which surrounded them.

So few Americans are unwilling to admit this is occurring. It therefore becomes imperative that we each recognize the undeniable efforts exercised by this administration to weaken our freedoms, our independence, our nation and our particular form of representative governance.

Regrettably, and in spite of our recognition of this administration’s efforts, most Americans are simply unwilling to accept this belief, and many clearly but naively, desire this type of 'Change'; all in spite of the numerous accounts throughout history which identify the eventual and predictable collapse of every utopian form of society.

Most Americans think "It could never happen here", and the remainder think you and I are just conspiracy theorists (nuts). As I consider the future of our Republican form of Representative Governance and the freedoms with which we have been endowed, through our Constitution, I can only mourn for what we once had.

I am no longer certain that those of us, who believe in a republican form of representative governance, will endure. We may be at our wits end. We may have already witnessed the passing of what once was the greatest nation in the world. Furthermore, we may be witnessing the possible loss of all specific human rights, honesty, integrity and the most pure form of representation that has ever existed in time. The Romans were unable to formulate such an intrinsically fair method of governance.

To assume that a larger and more encompassing Federal Government is capable of better providing for us, is not only a gross misconception, it is clear that anything similar to this model, has shown itself to be predominately inefficient and impracticable. Every independent American must recognize that such a concept is purely futile.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Apr 2011 18:32 #2 by kresspin
P.S. Previous presidents also had "Czars" but I only mentioned Obama's "Czars" to make him sound like a Communist.

21 Apr 2011 18:51 #3 by Jonathan Hemlock
You mentioned Czars? I thought I mentioned Czars!

21 Apr 2011 19:05 #4 by kresspin
You only mentioned Obama's Czars, like he's the only one who has had them.

21 Apr 2011 19:08 #5 by AspenValley
I don't have a clue what you are talking about, other than just being generally whiney and self-pitying in a really flowery and wordy way.

21 Apr 2011 19:40 #6 by chickaree
You are surely outraged then by what is happening in Michigan. Right?

21 Apr 2011 19:45 #7 by Pony Soldier
There's Czars in Michigan?

21 Apr 2011 20:15 #8 by chickaree
Really? No one is up to date on Michigans financial czars? Admit it guys, the first thing anyone does when they get into power is to consolidate that power. You're never going to get less government.

21 Apr 2011 21:10 - 21 Apr 2011 21:19 #9 by HEARTLESS
How were the previous czars used? For a specific, short term issue. Not to create, interpret and enforce laws beyond Congress like the present ones.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

21 Apr 2011 21:17 #10 by kresspin
There was a "Birth Control Czar" and a "Budget Czar from 2006 to 2007.

I guess they were short term problems.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds