WELFARE RECIPENTS TAKING LOTS OF VACATIONS ON TAXPAYER MONEY

29 Apr 2011 09:19 #11 by TPP
Guess, you're to young to remember the abuse after Katrina, and the after math of abuse...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2011 09:39 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
Noticed today, all the destruction and devastation in the SE after the tornados and stuff.
Idiot reporter asked a woman what she will do.
her words were

I be on a fitzed income where my check gonna be goin? I needs my check I cantz works .

29 Apr 2011 11:44 #13 by Pony Soldier
Oh yeah - those damnable Alabama Welfare Queens! Meanwhile:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/aig-bailout

29 Apr 2011 11:56 #14 by TPP
Question: NOW where are we going to get the funds, to help all tehese folks, with a hand-up?

29 Apr 2011 11:59 #15 by Martin Ent Inc
Yeah how the hell are those CEO's gonna get there bonus checks??? they don't work.

29 Apr 2011 12:03 #16 by Pony Soldier
Let's start with ending corporate welfare for oil companies. Let's continue with raising taxes across the board by 1% and 3% over $1,000,000. Let's cut spending on useless pork projects and bridges to nowhere and TAKE BACK CONTROL OF OUR OWN MONEY SUPPLY! Let the damned banks twist in the wind. Let's reform SS so that it might be around for those of us under 55. Lets make the necessary tweaks to Medicare to keep it solvent WITHOUT giving an equal tax break to the rich. Let's get defense spending within the realm of reality and start taking care of our own people!

Well, you asked.

29 Apr 2011 12:06 #17 by Martin Ent Inc
rofllol

Now that right there is funny. Get-R-Done....

29 Apr 2011 13:33 #18 by TPP

towermonkey wrote: Let's start with ending corporate welfare for oil companies. Let's continue with raising taxes across the board by 1% and 3% over $1,000,000. Let's cut spending on useless pork projects and bridges to nowhere and TAKE BACK CONTROL OF OUR OWN MONEY SUPPLY! Let the damned banks twist in the wind. Let's reform SS so that it might be around for those of us under 55. Lets make the necessary tweaks to Medicare to keep it solvent WITHOUT giving an equal tax break to the rich. Let's get defense spending within the realm of reality and start taking care of our own people!

Well, you asked.

OK, Great ideas HOW?

29 Apr 2011 16:44 #19 by Pony Soldier
Start with lobbyist reform and term limits.

29 Apr 2011 17:13 #20 by outdoor338
drug testing for each person who recieves welfare...

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds