CBS News is reporting on Lung Cancer Deaths in China

30 Apr 2011 16:55 - 30 Apr 2011 16:59 #1 by Residenttroll returns
The communist are relieved they can now report about their homeland China.... the first major breaking story? Cigarette smoking and lung cancer deaths... LOL LOL

I can't believe the Sustainability of Stupidity.

I don't give a rat's @$$ about cigarette smoking in China....does any American? I guess the libtard communist media will not sleep at night until the BIG tobacco industry is eradicated around the world.

The China cigarette smoking story is followed about "gang violence" in Los Angeles (Compton) and how a WOMAN is using a [non-government] horse farm for teenagers to get kids out of the gangs. Duh Duh..and the media still can't connect the dots.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Apr 2011 16:57 #2 by major bean
They're most probably going to sue us..........and collect.

Regards,
Major Bean

30 Apr 2011 19:15 #3 by kresspin
What kind of an idiot watches CBS News anyway?

30 Apr 2011 19:59 #4 by Residenttroll returns

kresspin wrote: What kind of an idiot watches CBS News anyway?

Good question, probably dumb down public school individuals. I was turning the channels...and caught the communist reporting about the communist.

30 Apr 2011 21:21 #5 by kresspin

residenttroll wrote:

I was turning the channels...and caught the communist reporting about the communist.

Well, it obviously interested you, since you watched it... and the next story too! rofllol

30 Apr 2011 22:12 #6 by Residenttroll returns

kresspin wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

I was turning the channels...and caught the communist reporting about the communist.

Well, it obviously interested you, since you watched it... and the next story too! rofllol

Hey Krazyspin, what's the point of your post? Yes, the Chinese flag flying on my tv screen peeked my interest to stop and see what CBS was reporting...and yes, I stayed for the next story ...because it was a great example of how Americans were helping other Americans...and without the government.

30 Apr 2011 22:21 #7 by archer

residenttroll wrote:

kresspin wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Hey Krazyspin, what's the point of your post? Yes, the Chinese flag flying on my tv screen peeked my interest to stop and see what CBS was reporting...and yes, I stayed for the next story ...because it was a great example of how Americans were helping other Americans...and without the government.

Not to mention there wasn't a 5 year old around to show you how to use the remote to change the channel.

:thumbsup:

01 May 2011 06:39 #8 by Residenttroll returns
I was looking for the great American redneck sport of auto racing. Yes, my teenagers can run my electronics system better than I can...of course, I have avoided the Federal remote use training and licensing classes for years.

01 May 2011 11:33 #9 by kresspin

residenttroll wrote:

kresspin wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Hey Krazyspin, what's the point of your post?

Resident Troll (a perfect username for you), my point was you watched one of those liberal MSM channels that you so despise.

You do realize the American reporters in China can only report what the government allows to be released, don't you? So, any figures released by the government are probably tenfold what they claim, in this case.

01 May 2011 12:54 #10 by major bean
residenttroll, it's your day in the barrel.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds