What is wrong with you?

01 May 2011 22:17 - 01 May 2011 22:44 #1 by Blazer Bob
I have been thinking about making a post like this for some time. The more I thought the more complex it become. It is nowhere near fruition, but in light of tonight's events I decided to rant a short version.

Elections are decided in the middle. After '08 the left did an excellent job of showing their true colors which awakened a lot of political center voters. That resulted in the '10 election.

The left has nothing except over regulation and insane spending. Since that is not working they resort to rallying their brain washed shock troops to insult, denigrate and otherwise turn off the middle.

A lot of reasonable people do not normally vote and did not vote in '10. The lefts tactics will bring them out and result in an even bigger victory in '12 that will make progressives irrelevant for a generation. This is necessary in order to turn the ship of state around.

One of the things that I think could screw that up is sinking to their level. I have met some of you so I know you are not retarded or stupid. SO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Are you trying to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Rant off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2011 22:22 #2 by chickaree
Replied by chickaree on topic What is wrong with you?
This is what I've been saying. The irrational behavior of a few makes us all look like ignorant, crazy haters who never took a science course after third grade.

01 May 2011 22:58 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic What is wrong with you?
Have to agree. Would you prefer a RINO in power as President or 4 more years of Obama? Let's be low-key and try to convert the moderates you know. If Bachman or Paul win the nomination we will lose.
Then again if the GOP cloned JFK and ran him for the Presidency, MSNBC would call Kennedy a dangerous, radical, neo-conservative.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds