Shocking Conspiracy!! You be the judge

05 May 2011 07:36 #1 by Nmysys
"Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack.

I'm still in shock from reading this. I'm not saying I believe it, but it is noteworthy. Judge for yourself with an open mind.

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 May 2011 07:38 #2 by Rockdoc
I really do not think anything valuable will be served by revisiting this past event.

05 May 2011 07:50 #3 by Nmysys
RockDoc:

That is why I titled it, You Be The Judge.

05 May 2011 08:28 #4 by LadyJazzer
I don't see that anything will be served by reading much of any of the copy-and-paste crap from these wingnut sites that he posts on a daily basis...

I judged.... :Snooze

"prisonplanet" ??? Really? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

05 May 2011 08:31 #5 by Nmysys
And a mighty fine judge you are LJ.

We all know that.

05 May 2011 08:33 #6 by AspenValley
For years after 9/11, I thought that so-called "Truthers" were really barking up the wrong tree. But there have been things coming out lately that do make me wonder if the official story is really the whole truth. I would have a VERY hard time believing that it was an "inside job", though.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, not just isolated statements from a few people who claim to be in the know or guest appearances on a conspiracy talk show.

05 May 2011 08:39 #7 by Nmysys
I agree with you for once. Heck, I'm not sure we even know the whole story from the Lincoln Assassination, no less any of the others.

05 May 2011 09:12 #8 by Rockdoc
I suppose that is the value of revisiting history, something I was quick to dismiss. However, it is not so much for the sake of knowing the truth I see value, as it is for the sake of learning how to deal more successfully with other matters like this where official declarations are enveloped in omissions.

05 May 2011 09:15 #9 by Pony Soldier
If we allow the government to lie to us unchallenged, they will be much quicker to do things they have to lie about because there is no push back from the sheep. Remember the passport lying on top of the rubble of the WTC? Satam al Suqami.

05 May 2011 09:23 #10 by Rockdoc

towermonkey wrote: If we allow the government to lie to us unchallenged, they will be much quicker to do things they have to lie about because there is no push back from the sheep. Remember the passport lying on top of the rubble of the WTC? Satam al Suqami.

We are in total agreement about the need to challenge and that if we fail to do so we are in for much worse.
No I do not recall that particular matter.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds