Shocking Conspiracy!! You be the judge

05 May 2011 16:10 - 05 May 2011 16:21 #21 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: Do witches say Boo?

If Nmysys has a brain-fart in the forest and nobody gives a sh*t does it make a sound?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 May 2011 16:14 #22 by HEARTLESS
It just posts under the name Lady Jazzer.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

05 May 2011 16:16 #23 by HEARTLESS
oops, I broke wind and may have to wipe my LJ.

05 May 2011 16:17 #24 by LadyJazzer
Or, it could go back under its rock, and the discussion could resume about the original topic. But it seems to need to hurl personal insults instead of replying to threads with anything other than its vitriol...

05 May 2011 16:28 #25 by HEARTLESS
Watch, WTC7 in Freefall--No Longer Controversial. Blows the NIST report out of the water.

05 May 2011 16:31 #26 by Nmysys
Heartless:

This seems to be another of those " Do as I say, not as I do" Liberal things from Broom Rider.

05 May 2011 16:35 #27 by HEARTLESS
I'll take credit for starting all fights involving name calling. There it is, all my fault. :faint:

05 May 2011 16:56 #28 by pineinthegrass
Similar to the percentage of conservatives who think Obama wasn't born here, about 1/3rd of Democrats believe George Bush knew about 9/11 in advance according to a 2007 Rasmussen poll (didn't see anything more recent)...

Democrats in America are evenly divided on the question of whether George W. Bush knew about the 9/11 terrorist attacks in advance. Thirty-five percent (35%) of Democrats believe he did know, 39% say he did not know, and 26% are not sure. Republicans reject that view and, by a 7-to-1 margin, say the President did not know in advance about the attacks. Among those not affiliated with either major party, 18% believe the President knew and 57% take the opposite view.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/bush_administration/22_believe_bush_knew_about_9_11_attacks_in_advance

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds