20 whole minutes?

16 Jun 2010 14:41 #11 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic 20 whole minutes?
Here is a fun fact. Bush visited the Gulf Coast area 8 times in the first 46 days after the flood. Bush also waived the jones Act almost immedieately and brought in as much help as he could to clean up the mess. Obama only visited 3 times so far. But he has had time to golf twice, and take two mini vacations with his family and still until today, almost 2 months after the explosion, couldn't find time to meet with the head of BP. Really? Golf and Vacations are more important than this disastor? And on top of that, unlike Bush, Obama refuses to waive the Jones Act and get as much help over here as humanly possible. And he waited almost a month to start doing anything!

So which President do you think was crusified the most by the main strream media?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2010 14:44 #12 by The Viking

conifermtman wrote:

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote: Curious, What exactly would you have him do differently on the oil spill?

I started a thread on this. There is nothing much he can do about the spill. But it was his wekks of delay in the clean up effort and fighting against Jindal to put in berms when the Dutch offered to build them twice as fast that has destroyed that economy down there. And still he refuses to accept for more help. A congressman said the other day, he should have moved heaven and earth to get as much help there as possible as quickly as possible to prevent it from reaching shore and destroying the wetland and the fishing and shrimping and other indutries down there. But he waited weeks. Formed committees to decide what to do and turned down some of the most profficient nations to help us start cleaning this up when they offered on day 3. THAT is another perfect example of why his inexperience and indecisiveness is destroyiing this country.

Maybe Obama just wants the south to become dependent on the Government so they vote Democrat in the future. It is either that or pure incompetence. I guess Hillary was right, who do you want answering the phone at 3 am?

Hillary was right! We are finding out we sure didn't want Obama.

And I think you are onto something there. Remember how the blacks in the country claimed Bush didn't care because he was trying to get rid of Black Americans? Well if the conspiracy theory works one way, why can't it work the other way too? Maybe the whites in America should use the same spin on Obama. He is stalling to make fishing businesses fail in the south which are run by mostly white Americans. That way they will leave and there will be more Black Americans there again. Hmmmm.......

16 Jun 2010 14:46 #13 by The Viking
Funny how it was all over the media that Bush didn't care about Black Americans after Katrina, so why aren't they saying Obama doesn't care about White Americans? Reverse racism in America is out of control!!

16 Jun 2010 15:03 #14 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic 20 whole minutes?

The Viking wrote: Funny how it was all over the media that Bush didn't care about Black Americans after Katrina, so why aren't they saying Obama doesn't care about White Americans? Reverse racism in America is out of control!!

As I recall, that was a quote from Kayne West. I'm sure it got some press coverage, but it was most heavily covered/criticized on conservative talk shows.

I'm sure if some famous white singer/songwriter said "Obabma doesn't care about white people", he'd get even bigger coverage than Kayne West got (and be made to look just as foolish, if not more).

16 Jun 2010 15:26 #15 by The Viking

pineinthegrass wrote:

The Viking wrote: Funny how it was all over the media that Bush didn't care about Black Americans after Katrina, so why aren't they saying Obama doesn't care about White Americans? Reverse racism in America is out of control!!

As I recall, that was a quote from Kayne West. I'm sure it got some press coverage, but it was most heavily covered/criticized on conservative talk shows.

I'm sure if some famous white singer/songwriter said "Obabma doesn't care about white people", he'd get even bigger coverage than Kayne West got (and be made to look just as foolish, if not more).

You may be right. It may have only been Kayne who said it. It was all over the news for a while so I was thinking that many people said it. I don't remember the whole story.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds