Another failed Obama promise: Transparency

30 May 2011 17:59 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Another failed Obama promise: Transparency

CriticalBill wrote: rofllol FREE healthcare rofllol

I hear he wants to have free broadband internet for everyone. I know i'm terrified. I insist on paying $40/month for something the rest of the world gets for free.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2011 05:33 #12 by LOL
Free Healthcare and Internet? If he throws in free beer too, I may vote for him! Go Obama. Free stuff! Yippie! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

31 May 2011 09:00 #13 by Martin Ent Inc
The only FREE he knows is the free ride he is taking.

31 May 2011 10:39 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Free Healthcare and Internet? If he throws in free beer too, I may vote for him! Go Obama. Free stuff! Yippie! :)

Its all part of the infrastructure of a civilised society.. How do you guys like the free roads? I don't hear you complaining about those..They cost billions and we'd be Somalia without em..Did'nt you birdbrains like it when we had the best standard of living in the world? Why are you desperatly trying to have us have one of the worst- So a few ultra rich guys can get ultra richer? Why?

Wake up morons- They ain't gonna stop spending, they are just gonna stop spending anything on us. The pie will always be there, we are just deciding how big of a piece were gonna get..I want a big one!

And just like in Wisconsin- They took pensions away from teachers and gave 100 million to the Koch brothers...It's a giant transfer of wealth from the poor, from our communities to the already filthy rich. It's horrible for our local communities and economy's, but great for yacht manufacturres and people selling massive villas in the south of France. Cause thats where the koch brothers are gonna spend that 100 mil.

31 May 2011 10:47 #15 by LOL

The pie will always be there, we are just deciding how big of a piece were gonna get

Pie too? Free health care, free internet, free beer and free pie. THATS IT!!! I am voting for Obama.

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

31 May 2011 10:50 #16 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote:

The pie will always be there, we are just deciding how big of a piece were gonna get

Pie too? Free health care, free internet, free beer and free pie. THATS IT!!! I am voting for Obama.

Can you be serious for a second please?

31 May 2011 10:54 #17 by LOL

31 May 2011 11:25 #18 by UNDER MODERATION
It's a really important issue.

31 May 2011 13:55 #19 by Soulshiner
Until the entire toxic environment of Washington is replaced, whomever is in power will have to deal with it and somewhat play by it's rules. When the game played is jump upon anything the "other" side has done and try to use it to slime the other side, it is almost impossible to carry out things you have promised. President Bush found that out pretty quick. He was elected on the idea that he was a uniter and once he had to deal with Washington and it's games, he was stymied. If it wasn't for 9/11, he would have had a much harder time getting any of his agenda through the gauntlet. President Obama made his campaign promises, but once in the office, he found out that it's not the Republicans or Democrats that are in charge of everything, it is the institution of Washington that calls the shots. The Tea Party may claim to be the answer to this problem, but there are way too many questions to take it as anything than more of the same.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

31 May 2011 14:33 #20 by Martin Ent Inc

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds