Communist Party USA Admits Using Democratic Party

15 Jun 2011 22:05 #51 by archer
I don't know about you HEARTLESS....but I'm thinkin we have pretty well beaten this subject to death. Time to let it go?????

.....you are more than welcome to have the last word....or post....or whatever. :wink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2011 22:06 #52 by HEARTLESS
Since you're making this up as you go along, try American Nazi Party, American Fascist Party, KKK, etc. And, no they don't have similar agendas and platforms to the mainstream Parties on either side, but my references do sound quite similar to the Democratic Party.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

16 Jun 2011 10:15 #53 by Nmysys
The Tin Man I was addressing the comment to is also a scarecrow Wayno, but thanks for the welcome back, even though you had promised never to return to this forum just like I did.

Archer:

Just one question for you. Is it possible for you to address the OP only instead of trying to twist everything around to an attack against the Right?

The Original post was about the Communist Party ACTUALLY admitting that it was using the Democratic Party.

16 Jun 2011 10:25 #54 by LadyJazzer
No... It wasn't....

It was ALLEGEDLY (since you provided no other link other than the rantings of an anti-communist wacko, and no link to anything actually published by the so-called "Communist Party") a statement that: "possibility that the communists may be able to" ... which is the expression of a "wish" that they "might be able to..." (The actual QUOTE posted by you in your OP...)

...Which is NOT the same thing as "ACTUALLY ADMITTING TO..." doing anything...

Nice try... Let us know when you have something.... There's nothing in this brain-fart material to BEAT to death...

(But I did find the information about dieting to be useful...)

16 Jun 2011 10:38 #55 by archer

Nmysys wrote: T
Just one question for you. Is it possible for you to address the OP only instead of trying to twist everything around to an attack against the Right?

Yeah, yeah.....I forgot....the right is allowed to attack the left whenever they choose, and twist their statements into partisan pretzels, but God forbid the left has the audacity to attack the right, and point out their errors.....silly me to forget that. You all are so fragile.

pssssst.....I did address the OP.....and pointed out your bad link.......a thank you would have been nice.

16 Jun 2011 11:27 #56 by TPP
Communist Party USA Admits Using Democratic Party, well Duh!, since after JFK was killed.

16 Jun 2011 11:31 #57 by Nmysys

.a thank you would have been nice.

How long can you hold your breath?

16 Jun 2011 11:43 #58 by archer

Nmysys wrote:

.a thank you would have been nice.

How long can you hold your breath?

I said it would have been nice, not that I ever expected one, civility is not your strong suit.

17 Jun 2011 05:46 #59 by TPP
Look at how left the democrats, have gone, I'm telling ya JFK, would be a RIGHT-THINKER NOW, and tell the leftist to take a long walk on a short pier. He's spining in his grave, and saying "HOW did this happen to my party?"

Got thinking what the Platform of the dems. were and are...

The Democratic platform in 1960 was the longest yet.[2] They called for a loosening of tight economic policy: "We Democrats believe that the economy can and must grow at an average rate of 5 percent annually, almost twice as fast as our annual rate since 1953... As the first step in speeding economic growth, a Democratic president will put an end to the present high-interest-rate, tight-money policy."[3] Other planks included national defense, disarmament, civil rights, immigration, foreign aid, the economy, labor and tax reform. Senator Sam Ervin of North Carolina attempted to soften the party's plank on civil rights. A speech by Hawaii delegate Patsy Mink persuaded two-thirds of the party to keep their progressive stance on the issue.[2][4]

As I've said, we don't learn from history, because it's NOT taught!

Democratic Party 2008 Platform
We believe that the people of Puerto Rico have the right to the political status of their choice, obtained through a fair, neutral, and democratic process of self-determination. The White House and Congress will work with all groups in Puerto Rico to enable the question of Puerto Rico's status to be resolved during the next four years. We also believe that economic conditions in Puerto Rico call for effective and equitable programs to maximize job creation and financial investment. Furthermore, in order to provide fair assistance to those in greatest need, the U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico should receive treatment under federal programs that is comparable to that of citizens in the States. We will phase-out the cap on Medicaid funding and phase-in equal participation in other federal health care assistance programs. Moreover, we will provide equitable treatment to the U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico on programs providing refundable tax credits to working families.[96]

I'm sorry, but I don't remember hearing anything about Puerto Rico, but on this 1 issue oblama has visited P.R. and kept good a promise of his election platform.

:popcorn:

17 Jun 2011 06:05 #60 by LadyJazzer
It's not that the Democrats have gone left... It's that the Republicans have gone so far right it LOOKS like it's a lot farther left...

I used to be a Republican, and I keep wondering what happened to MY party? Sorry, but the party of jingoistic, extremist Christian Nationalists is not acceptable.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds