Communist Party USA Admits Using Democratic Party

15 Jun 2011 15:47 #1 by Nmysys
Communist Party USA Reveals: We're Using the Democrat Party
Snidely Whiplash
Snidely Whiplash, Yahoo! Contributor Network

Not too awful long ago I wrote about the Communist Party USA and their support for many of the identical principles endorsed by the Democrat Party here in the US. I listed the various similarities but now I have some even more honest words from the Communists themselves. Joe Sims, co-editor of the Communist Party USA online magazine Peoples World states among other things "the possibility that the communists may be able to "capture' the Democratic Party entirely." Read that slowly and carefully..."the possibility that the communists may be able to "capture' the Democratic Party entirely."

Joe Sims is a proud little Commie. He goes on to brag that among other things, "heightened class and democratic struggle...all have combined to produce an unprecedented situation - and opportunity." How long have I been railing on against this Democrat Party effort to frame the current political debate as one of class? Clearly even the ones seeking to wage this struggle freely admit that is their effort and how said effort is an "opportunity" for them?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/60808/communist_party_usa_reveals_were_using.html?cat=9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2011 15:51 #2 by LadyJazzer
Wow... What a link... I'M impressed:

Diet Tips for Successful Weight Loss
Conquering the Diet Love-Hate Relationship in Order to Gain Weight Loss

Everybody has a love hate relationship with dieting. We all want to look and feel our best, but no one wants to suffer and be miserable to get there (even though some courageous ones join groups and diets trends and athletic clubs to achieve their ends). And no one should be crabby and hateful to their spouse, partners and children because of the reason of dieting. Hence, bring on the diet tips for successful - and peaceful - weight loss.

In truth, there are times when it is necessary to diet. After a prolonged convalescence or after an accident when you've put on 30 pounds because you found benefit in using chocolates as pain killers. When you are beginning to stretch open the seams of those $700 business suits. When you are on an extended vacation to visit your widowed aunt who says, "Your uncle just loved to eat my spaghetti four nights a week. Want another helping of creme pie?"

We all know that there are vital reasons to diet. An article posted recently on MSN Homepage in the news briefs pointed out that, as Andreas von Bubnoff and Joanna Lloyd suggest in "25 things you can do take off 10 years or more." (published in MSN Health and Fitness Anti-Aging Guide), maintaining the weight you had before turning 25 takes years off the aging process. (Actually, they say at age 18. But, really now, I'd still weigh 90 pounds and stand 5' 8". That would be just wrong, morally, physically and visually.) Another example of a vital reason to diet is that parents take better care of and are more tenderly loving toward their children when not overweight and able to move around with ease and comfort. Chronic illness, like diabetes, and chronic back pain are better controlled when a person is not overweight. These are just some examples of vital reasons to diet.

So what are the diet tips?
What helps a person to reach the goal and reduce the discomfort, pain and struggle of weight loss?

rofllol :lol:

Always good to see Nmysys come back in usual fashion....

15 Jun 2011 15:55 #3 by Ice

15 Jun 2011 15:56 - 15 Jun 2011 16:07 #4 by LadyJazzer

Ice wrote: Tit-tat?
nazi party using the republicans

Yeah, I'd say so....

Interesting...There's no attribution for this alleged "quote"...other than a link to the alleged wild ravings of some nutjob's blog...(which points to an article about dieting)... And the alleged "quote" uses the words: "may be able to"--which somehow translates to "ADMITS USING"...

rofllol :lol: :Koolaid: :bash

Yep... Up to the usual standard....

15 Jun 2011 16:04 #5 by Nmysys
And as usual, Sh** for brains, no defense, just an attack. Nothing changes.

15 Jun 2011 16:08 #6 by archer
whatever nmysys is smokin, it must be really good stuff.

Fix your link nmysys,

15 Jun 2011 16:08 #7 by LadyJazzer
I loved the article about dieting though, sh**-for-brains... Let us know how that works out for ya...

One does not need to mount a defense to articles on dieting -OR- frothing-at-the-mouth accusations that are based on nothing but someone's Mexican-food-heartburn.

15 Jun 2011 16:12 #8 by archer

Nmysys wrote:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/60808/communist_party_usa_reveals_were_using.html?cat=9

documenting nmysys link

How nice of you to accuse LJ of an attack, when it is you who are attacking her. Typical for you, but amusing none the less. Now want to explain what weight loss has to do with communists? this should be interesting.

:popcorn:

15 Jun 2011 16:13 #9 by JMC
Welcome back ,Nym, been too long. Hope you're feeling better. As usual you got everybody riled up.

15 Jun 2011 16:14 #10 by LadyJazzer
In case you missed the "defense" (to the article about dieting):

Interesting...There's no link or attribution for this alleged "quote"...other than a link to the alleged wild ravings of some nutjob's blog...(which points to an article about dieting)... And the alleged "quote" uses the words: "may be able to"--which somehow translates to "ADMITS USING"...

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds