Expert says it is a forgery

02 Jul 2011 23:11 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Expert says it is a forgery

Kate wrote:

major bean wrote: The Obots are laughing. Are you more qualified than the experts in Adobe? Really?

Are you that gullible that you will fall for another conspiracy theory? Or should I say, are you so dull of Obama Derangement Syndrome that you look for and give credence to any theory that says Obama is _________ (insert outrage of the day here.)

When you post crap like this, it just makes you look loony. Loonier.

Hey Kate, when you have to use someone elses writing style (and a nutjob at that), you really do start to look like a douche. Just sayin. :biggrin:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jul 2011 10:03 #22 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Expert says it is a forgery

CriticalBill wrote:

Kate wrote:

major bean wrote: The Obots are laughing. Are you more qualified than the experts in Adobe? Really?

Are you that gullible that you will fall for another conspiracy theory? Or should I say, are you so dull of Obama Derangement Syndrome that you look for and give credence to any theory that says Obama is _________ (insert outrage of the day here.)

When you post crap like this, it just makes you look loony. Loonier.

Hey Kate, when you have to use someone elses writing style (and a nutjob at that), you really do start to look like a douche. Just sayin. :biggrin:

I'll do my best to be less dooshy. Just sayin.

03 Jul 2011 10:06 #23 by major bean
You imitate whom you admire. It is human nature.

Regards,
Major Bean

03 Jul 2011 14:25 #24 by major bean
Here is where you can save a copy of the PDF file for yourself.
It will not take long to open.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds