Expert says it is a forgery

02 Jul 2011 10:13 #1 by major bean
[youtube:t11ufau7]
[/youtube:t11ufau7]

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2011 11:34 #2 by LadyJazzer
I'm embarrassed for you. But you hang in there... I'm sure there are others like you who will not be convinced.....that the earth is not flat.

02 Jul 2011 15:13 #3 by major bean
A little arrogance, there? Did you not see that this lady is a highly qualified expert? And she said that it could be nothing but a fake?

Regards,
Major Bean

02 Jul 2011 15:23 #4 by major bean
Here is another investigation from Karl Denninger Former CEO of MCSNet in Chicago, now trading the capital markets for a living

[youtube:18j20ziw]
[/youtube:18j20ziw]

Regards,
Major Bean

02 Jul 2011 15:30 - 02 Jul 2011 15:48 #5 by LadyJazzer
I'm embarrassed for you. But you hang in there... I'm sure there are others like you who will not be convinced.....that the earth is not flat. They tell me there isn't much hope of a cure for "bat-sh*t-crazy"...

02 Jul 2011 15:45 #6 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Expert says it is a forgery
rofllol

02 Jul 2011 16:40 #7 by major bean
The Obots are laughing. Are you more qualified than the experts in Adobe? Really?

Regards,
Major Bean

02 Jul 2011 17:20 #8 by daisypusher

major bean wrote: Here is another investigation from Karl Denninger Former CEO of MCSNet in Chicago, now trading the capital markets for a living.

I remember Karl Denninger when he was a men's rights activist. This was before he decided to become a financial expert. He made his money as a one man show when the internet was young. He has the same insight as any other arm chair quarterback.

02 Jul 2011 17:27 #9 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Expert says it is a forgery

major bean wrote: The Obots are laughing. Are you more qualified than the experts in Adobe? Really?

Are you that gullible that you will fall for another conspiracy theory? Or should I say, are you so dull of Obama Derangement Syndrome that you look for and give credence to any theory that says Obama is _________ (insert outrage of the day here.)

When you post crap like this, it just makes you look loony. Loonier.

02 Jul 2011 17:36 #10 by chickaree
Please know that Major Bean does not represent most conservatives with these views.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds