A great political quiz to tell you where you stand.

24 Jun 2010 09:41 - 24 Jun 2010 13:22 #41 by LOL
TPP, YOU WIGHT WING KNUCKLE DRAGGER YOU!! :) :) LOL

Hey, I think I found my new avatar!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jun 2010 09:48 #42 by RivendaleFarms
TPP, and yet I like you anyway!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

24 Jun 2010 09:58 #43 by TPP
:thumbsup:
Love me as I am or don't.
Just try not to judge me. :biggrin:
More than happy to give a person a hand up, and if needed a hand out, but don't take adventage of me.

24 Jun 2010 10:28 #44 by cydl
This is an expanded version of a similar quiz on [url=http://www.TheAdvocates.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.TheAdvocates.org[/url]. Fun stuff!

I have some business-card sized copies of it that I occasionally leave in restaurants with the tip that say:

"This is not a tip. This is a gift. As a gift, it is not taxable income according to Sec. 102 (A) of the Internal Revenue Code..." goes on to quote the section.

I'm Left: 3.87, Libertarian: 3.9. just a little ne of center on the lower left quadrant. Guess I need to read instructions of how to post the picture!

24 Jun 2010 13:19 #45 by JMC
Left/libertarian seems to be the future.I guess that's not an oxymoron after all.

24 Jun 2010 14:30 #46 by cydl
Well, at various times I've been called an "ox" and a "moron", so I guess it fits! :biggrin:

24 Jun 2010 14:31 #47 by The Viking

cydl wrote: This is an expanded version of a similar quiz on [url=http://www.TheAdvocates.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.TheAdvocates.org[/url]. Fun stuff!

I have some business-card sized copies of it that I occasionally leave in restaurants with the tip that say:

"This is not a tip. This is a gift. As a gift, it is not taxable income according to Sec. 102 (A) of the Internal Revenue Code..." goes on to quote the section.

I'm Left: 3.87, Libertarian: 3.9. just a little ne of center on the lower left quadrant. Guess I need to read instructions of how to post the picture!

I always right click on the picture. Click on Properties, and copy the address, then click on the Img box above and paste the address in between it. Maybe there is an easier way?

24 Jun 2010 15:10 #48 by cydl
Well, duh! Tried everything but that.

(did I tell you I'm a computer programmer?)

24 Jun 2010 15:20 #49 by The Viking

cydl wrote: Well, duh! Tried everything but that.

(did I tell you I'm a computer programmer?)

Scary!!! :VeryScared:

24 Jun 2010 15:42 #50 by RivendaleFarms
Seriously???? I've been doing the whole ImageBucket thing for nothin? This sounds much easier!!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds