Dinner for tonight!

12 Jul 2011 16:02 #1 by Jonathan Hemlock
I'm making Huevos Rancheros tonight. Which is Mmm, Mmm Good! If you know me, you may want to expect something!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jul 2011 16:47 #2 by Jonathan Hemlock
I suppose that those who know me were waiting for something Good!

I suppose that those I know think that I would promote something I consider the most latest and greatest in CommunitiesBound Websites.

You must visit and add your comments at http://www.smokyhillbound.com/ Also, you must see CinnamonGirl's latest post at "Hot news! We are announcing our new site, Smoky Hill Bound".

12 Jul 2011 16:57 #3 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Dinner for tonight!
Its 5'o'clock and you know what that means. Beer Time! Colorado Avalanche Ale from Breckenridge!

Smokey bound site looks good BTW. Cheers! :)

Dang its Humid out today. 52% it says.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Jul 2011 16:57 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Dinner for tonight!
I am in the middle of a hellacious thunderstorm again. Gotta love the monsoon. Saved 285 area. You guys were headed for alot of fire troubles.

12 Jul 2011 16:59 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Dinner for tonight!

Joe wrote: Its 5'o'clock and you know what that means. Beer Time! Colorado Avalanche Ale from Breckenridge!

Joe, you gotta test out the forums. Posts differently than 285. You guys better try it in case 285b ends up with that forum software. LOL tongue:

12 Jul 2011 17:59 #6 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Dinner for tonight!

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Joe wrote: Its 5'o'clock and you know what that means. Beer Time! Colorado Avalanche Ale from Breckenridge!

Joe, you gotta test out the forums. Posts differently than 285. You guys better try it in case 285b ends up with that forum software. LOL tongue:

Change is GOOD! Mwuu-haaa-haaa-haaa!!! :biggrin: Seriously though, check it out - it only takes a little getting used to, and it it SOOO much easier to load photos and videos (plus there's lots of cool stuff for behind the scenes action, which means more excitement to keep everyone on their toes!)

Congrats to CG for all her hard work and sleepless nights helping to create this new software (what a labor of love, sweat, tears, and endurance!) and good luck to her and JH as they set off on this new adventure! I can't wait to see these sites really take off nationwide! You know I'll help however I am able (my crystal ball sees more sites in my future!) :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds