This will tick you off

21 Jun 2010 11:10 #1 by conifermtman
http://chattanooganow.com/news/2010/jun ... or-arrest/

Aline Wright's honeymoon this week included a rush to the hospital and a trip to jail for her husband.

When you read why the husband got thrown in jail, you will be ticked off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jun 2010 11:41 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic This will tick you off
You hateful right wing nuts want to jail everybody....America: 13% of the worlds population, 25% of the worlds incarcerated..

21 Jun 2010 11:46 #3 by Nobody that matters

Vice Lord wrote: You hateful right wing nuts want to jail everybody....America: 13% of the worlds population, 25% of the worlds incarcerated..

When we're good we're very good, but when we're bad, we're very very bad.

:thumbsup:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

21 Jun 2010 11:49 #4 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic This will tick you off

Vice Lord wrote: You hateful right wing nuts want to jail everybody....America: 13% of the worlds population, 25% of the worlds incarcerated..

That includes many lawless nations. And nations that are so poor they can't afford prisons and to give them 3 meals a day. Very skewed. I thank God we are a nation of laws. You left wing nuts want it to be a free for all against the Constitution and our laws unless it is against people who do things you don't like or believe in. You like to cherry pick which laws you want enforced and which parts of the Constitution you will follow.

21 Jun 2010 14:02 #5 by Local_Historian
Wow. I hope this gets national attention and gets a judge with common sense. But then what am I saying?

Fine, arrest him when you say you;re going to arrst him, none of this dicking about for DAYS, none of this issue an arrest warant and then not have it in the system when the man comes to turn himself in.

I lived a really small town with really hick cops (one who has earned infamy) and even they would have gotten to the hospital, gotten the full story form the people and the docs and allowed for some leniency. Tickets? maybe Jailtime? Uhhh no.

21 Jun 2010 14:09 #6 by CC
Replied by CC on topic This will tick you off
Did you grow up in Bailey Local_Historian?

21 Jun 2010 14:23 #7 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic This will tick you off
I firmly agree with locking up prisoners for a long time, but I bet this LEO gets a couple demerits over his actions.

BTW, the driver didn't act properly either, but much more understandable in this case with his wife in her bad condition.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Jun 2010 08:45 #8 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic This will tick you off

O, haven't heard 1 RIGHT-THINKER want to thrown BP folks in jail?
Nor President Bush /VP Chaney in jail? Nor Wall Street Ceo's in Jail, NOR the BIGGEST THEIVES of ALL (Union Leaders) in jail...
So, STHU!

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds