Obama QUITTING in 2012! In his own words!

30 Jul 2011 17:44 #11 by The Viking

archer wrote: How many times have you said that's just "one issue" with Perry, it won't keep him out of the White House.....well one issue, after one issue, may add up to a lot of issues....I think he's a non-starter before he even jumps into the race.

I never said this was an issue with him. Maybe it will upset a few in the far right but they will still vote for him. Here are the few issues that will be discussed. And this is over a 27 year career.

He was a Democrat and switched parties in 1989. So did Reagan and hundreds of others hae switched parties too. Total non issue

He signed the Dream Act in 2001. He has since agreed that was a mistake. He wasn't the strongest on illegals back then and still isn't the furthest right which should make moderates happy. That has upset a few on the far right but he is now fighting for a bill to punish and fine those hiring illegals.

He Had that HVC vaccine thing back in 2003 that lasted less than 2 months and he overturned it. Again admitting it was a mistake. Not a big deal.

You want to talk about marriage amendment? That is far down on his list of priorities and he came out last week and said that he is fine with New York passing the gay marriage law and that right now it should be up to states and he supports states decisions and the 10th Amendment.

Those are the only big issues, which really aren't that big when you compare them to his success and highest job creation for a decade. And een in June he helped create 32,000 jobs. More than any other state and almost twice as many as Obama created (18,000) in the entire country with still hundreds of billions in stimulus sitting there.

And when you look at the hundreds of issues Obama has in just 3 years, this won't even be close! Can't wait to see the debate where Obama tries to volley failed policies back and forth. That will last about 10 minutes before Obama runs out of ammo and Perry still has dozens of Obama's failures left to debate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2011 18:41 #12 by The 500 Foundation
please that is more pleasure than I deserve

I need to go to work and do my part for hope...change :can't hear

30 Jul 2011 18:51 #13 by The Viking

The 500 Foundation wrote: please that is more pleasure than I deserve

I need to go to work and do my part for hope...change :can't hear

Hope came in 2010, and change is coming in 2012!

30 Jul 2011 21:01 #14 by Wayne Harrison
You parrot "change" like it's a magic fix.

Change, for the sake of change, is not always good.

I remains to be seen if the Republicans can make any real change or fix what's wrong with the economy. To do so, they'll need to satisfy both the right wing extremists and the voters.

30 Jul 2011 21:59 #15 by The Viking

WayneH wrote: You parrot "change" like it's a magic fix.

I remains to be seen if the Republicans can make any real change or fix what's wrong with the economy. To do so, they'll need to satisfy both the right wing extremists and the voters.

Rick Perry has made the most change for the better and for the economy in this country. Can't wait till he can run more than just one state! In fact if it wasn't for Texas's 32,000 jobs last month, Obama would have had the US LOSING 14,000 jobs last month. Obama should call him up and thank him!

31 Jul 2011 12:58 #16 by kdw
funny video, I have no political statement to make at this time hahhaha

31 Jul 2011 13:13 #17 by Blazer Bob

WayneH wrote: I remains to be seen if the Republicans can make any real change or fix what's wrong with the economy. To do so, they'll need to satisfy both the right wing extremists and the voters.

rofllol Wayne, right wing extremists are voters too.

31 Jul 2011 13:31 #18 by The Viking

neptunechimney wrote:

WayneH wrote: I remains to be seen if the Republicans can make any real change or fix what's wrong with the economy. To do so, they'll need to satisfy both the right wing extremists and the voters.

rofllol Wayne, right wing extremists are voters too.

And a very powerful block of voters as seen in the 2010 election.

31 Jul 2011 17:32 #19 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote:

Rick Perry has made the most change for the better and for the economy in this country. Can't wait till he can run more than just one state! In fact if it wasn't for Texas's 32,000 jobs last month, Obama would have had the US LOSING 14,000 jobs last month. Obama should call him up and thank him!

Perry should thank Obama for the $17 billion in economic stimulus funds he got from the federal government. I'm sure it helped.

01 Aug 2011 08:56 #20 by Rick

WayneH wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Perry should thank Obama for the $17 billion in economic stimulus funds he got from the federal government. I'm sure it helped.

As of June 30, Texas has gotten 11.5 billion and all the other states got similar per capital amounts but Texas has boomed compared to the rest of the country. At some point people have to admit that different styles of governing really do lead to different results, whether it confirms their arguments or not. http://www.recovery.gov/Pages/default.aspx

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds