Obama orders to suspend all driving on I - 70 until...

25 Jun 2010 11:02 #1 by Residenttroll returns
...auto mobile manufacturers can explain why a car bursted into a fire ball after hitting a deer going 65 miles per hour on Mountain Interstate I-70.

Obama was quoted, "I need to find out who's ass to kick, my administration will not permit innocent deer to be struck and killed on fast moving mountain highways. Big auto makers should immediately halt the production of automobiles until we determined the cause of the fire and killing of the wildlife. " "This car could have created a wildfire of mass destruction had the Federal Government not responded with our Suspension Order."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24 ... etail.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2010 11:07 #2 by The Viking

residenttroll wrote: ...auto mobile manufacturers can explain why a car bursted into a fire ball after hitting a deer going 65 miles per hour on Mountain Interstate I-70.

Obama was quoted, "I need to find out who's ass to kick, my administration will not permit innocent deer to be struck and killed on fast moving mountain highways. Big auto makers should immediately halt the production of automobiles until we determined the cause of the fire and killing of the wildlife. " "This car could have created a wildfire of mass destruction had the Federal Government not responded with our Suspension Order."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24 ... etail.html

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: :gleeful: :CryingLOL: :gleeful: :CryingLOL: :VeryScared: Wait, that is his real logic! :VeryScared:

25 Jun 2010 11:11 #3 by LOL
Can I be head of the new Federal deer collision safety agency, about $250K/year will be fine. And an expense account of course.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Jun 2010 11:16 - 25 Jun 2010 11:45 #4 by pinedust
rofllol rofllol :CryingLOL:
That was funny! :goodone:

25 Jun 2010 11:17 #5 by Residenttroll returns

Joe wrote: Can I be head of the new Federal deer collision safety agency, about $250K/year will be fine. And an expense account of course.

Nope, you don't have Ivy League attorney credentials and you have never prosecuted a conservative in Federal Court. To qualify you must be a graduate of an Ivy League school, a minority, disabled, been a community disorganizer, investigated and prosecuted and lost against at least one prominent conservative in Federal Court, denounce the NRA, member of Sierra Club, and must have retired from some branch of the government previously. Must agree to drive a bike to work and drive a Prius for mountain investigations. You must absolutely agree never to eat meat in public unless you're gay and Barney will waive that requirement.

25 Jun 2010 11:21 #6 by 2wlady
The head honcho will be someone from PA or NJ. They have about the most deer collisions that I know of (and no, I'm not looking it up).

25 Jun 2010 11:28 - 25 Jun 2010 13:22 #7 by Residenttroll returns
Obama further stated "today I have asked my top White House advisor on global warming and homeland security to head up clean up operations and maintain the roadblocks at I-70 and C-470."

Business owners along the I-70 corridor are dismayed over the automobile industry reaction. "Ford is working hard to determine how we can prevent this in the future, however, it may take months for figure it out," said For CEO. He further stated, "I just want my life back" when asked if would rather deal with this matter or having to answer questions about dividend payments to his investors Obama and the Unions.

Obama denied that he was instructing Ford to set aside billions for potential claims. Obama said, "the notion that I am running GM, Ford's competitor, and the Government is just plain silly."

25 Jun 2010 12:08 #8 by archer
I dunno RT, It really would make more sense to round up and quarentine all the deer till we find out why one ran across the road. We could put the Republicans in charge of that one, they are ever so good at herding sheep and other right wing followers. They could call in Sarah, and if a deer doesn't do as she says, she can shoot and field dress it on the spot. that ought to scare the rest into submission.

25 Jun 2010 13:08 - 25 Jun 2010 13:24 #9 by Residenttroll returns
I heard that the driver of the SUV was charged with killing the elk by the State Department of Natural Resources Division of Wildlife too. It appears the driver made a wrong decision by "hunting" on I-70 early in the morning when animals are likely to migrate.

The driver was charged with:

1) illegal transporting of a elk
2) didn't have permit to kill the elk
3) failure to kill the deer with an object moving faster than 100 mph
4) using an illegal manner of take
5) hunting outside of hunting hours
6) failure to wearing fluorescent orange garment

25 Jun 2010 13:16 #10 by Residenttroll returns
CNN is reporting that Obama is going to require all vehicles travelling down I-70 to be painted in fluorescent orange.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds