Obama orders to suspend all driving on I - 70 until...

25 Jun 2010 13:20 #11 by Residenttroll returns
Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are outraged by the acts of this Ford truck today. They are calling for tolls to be set up at both at Colfax and I-70 and at Glenwood Canyon. Pelosi said today, "this toll will allow us to instruct deer how to properly cross the highway and build more wildlife gates that exist on I-70 near Vail."

Conservatives are citing the massive tax/toll increase on local commuters as a burden and citing studies that the wildlife gates are unused yet cost millions to install.

Obama said that he has halted the assembly lines of all F-150 Trucks. Local I-70 business owners are demanding that Obama reopen I-70. In fact, many of the business owners are seeking an injunction to Obama's order.

The National Transportation Safety Board in a written statement today said, "we have subpoenas issued to all big auto maker CEOs to testify how we can make cars and trucks elk antler safe. "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2010 01:06 #12 by Local_Historian

residenttroll wrote: ...auto mobile manufacturers can explain why a car bursted into a fire ball after hitting a deer going 65 miles per hour on Mountain Interstate I-70.

Obama was quoted, "I need to find out who's ass to kick, my administration will not permit innocent deer to be struck and killed on fast moving mountain highways. Big auto makers should immediately halt the production of automobiles until we determined the cause of the fire and killing of the wildlife. " "This car could have created a wildfire of mass destruction had the Federal Government not responded with our Suspension Order."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24 ... etail.html

HEY!!! I saw this post on the News (channel 4? Channel 7?) page! That was you?? LOLOLOL!

26 Jun 2010 07:03 #13 by Wayne Harrison
This discussion is actually quite funny. Thanks for the chuckle, RT.

26 Jun 2010 08:01 #14 by Residenttroll returns

Local_Historian wrote:

residenttroll wrote: ...auto mobile manufacturers can explain why a car bursted into a fire ball after hitting a deer going 65 miles per hour on Mountain Interstate I-70.

Obama was quoted, "I need to find out who's ass to kick, my administration will not permit innocent deer to be struck and killed on fast moving mountain highways. Big auto makers should immediately halt the production of automobiles until we determined the cause of the fire and killing of the wildlife. " "This car could have created a wildfire of mass destruction had the Federal Government not responded with our Suspension Order."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24 ... etail.html

HEY!!! I saw this post on the News (channel 4? Channel 7?) page! That was you?? LOLOLOL!

Yep, that be me....

Wayne, you're welcome.

26 Jun 2010 09:24 #15 by cydl
COOOL!!!! Maybe they can allocate some federal funds to fill up those #$%& potholes while the highway's closed! rofllol rofllol rofllol

26 Jun 2010 10:05 #16 by Residenttroll returns

cydl wrote: COOOL!!!! Maybe they can allocate some federal funds to fill up those #$%& potholes while the highway's closed! rofllol rofllol rofllol

I think you missed the memo. Those "potholes" are water retention ponds mandated by the Division of Natural Resources and EPA.

26 Jun 2010 10:59 #17 by cydl
(sigh...) I should've known...

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds