5 NASCAR Drivers Decline Obama's White House Invite

02 Sep 2011 20:42 - 02 Sep 2011 20:44 #11 by Residenttroll returns

lionshead2010 wrote: Must be the same administrator who scheduled the first date for the President's address to both Houses of Congress.

rofllol :lol:

I am surprised there isn't an Obama 2012 campaign NASCAR car with a muslim homosexual illegal Hispanic driver with all black pit crew. Sponsors of the car would include: Gay Lesbian Fund of Colorado, Styker Othropedics, SEIU, IBEW, and AFL-CIO, General Motors, Goldman Sachs, and the IRS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Sep 2011 20:43 #12 by Blazer Bob

lionshead2010 wrote: Must be the same administrator who scheduled the first date for the President's address to both Houses of Congress.

Speaking of which, did you see how he is walking back expectations. This is surreal.

"In what could be a way of lowering expectations for next Thursday's big economic speech, aides to President Obama are privately spreading word that he will not present his entire jobs plan in his address to a Joint Session of Congress.

Aides say Thursday's speech will be part of a bigger plan the White House [1] will roll out throughout the fall with the president hitting the road for speeches and town hall appearances."

02 Sep 2011 20:44 #13 by ScienceChic

Vice Lord wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

residenttroll wrote: Why doesn't the President go to them?

rofllol Secret Service would have apoplexy - the president surrounded by that many armed conservative white men? That's like me going to a Tea Party meeting - waaaay awkward...wait ...never mind ... :biggrin:

I hate the way you suck up to these hillbillies, ya cant bring guns into nascar events and most republicans are either pure white trash or frustrated professional geeks who are still bitter about being picked on as kids

But I guess the customer is king, and thats your customer...so

You post stuff like that

Shame

I'm just a nice girl VL, surely you know that about me by now! :sunshine:

RT wrote: rofllol :lol:

I am surprised there isn't an Obama 2012 campaign NASCAR car with a muslim homosexual illegal Hispanic driver.

They would've borrowed yours, but heard you're pretty possessive! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Sep 2011 20:45 - 02 Sep 2011 20:46 #14 by Residenttroll returns

Science Chic wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

residenttroll wrote: Why doesn't the President go to them?

rofllol Secret Service would have apoplexy - the president surrounded by that many armed conservative white men? That's like me going to a Tea Party meeting - waaaay awkward...wait ...never mind ... :biggrin:

I hate the way you suck up to these hillbillies, ya cant bring guns into nascar events and most republicans are either pure white trash or frustrated professional geeks who are still bitter about being picked on as kids

But I guess the customer is king, and thats your customer...so

You post stuff like that

Shame

I'm just a nice girl VL, surely you know that about me by now! :sunshine:

RT wrote: rofllol :lol:

I am surprised there isn't an Obama 2012 campaign NASCAR car with a muslim homosexual illegal Hispanic driver.

They would've borrowed yours, but heard you're pretty possessive! :biggrin:

Wanna go to a race? rofllol rofllol :heart:

02 Sep 2011 20:46 - 02 Sep 2011 20:53 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 5 NASCAR Drivers Decline Obama's White House Invite

Science Chic wrote: I'm just a nice girl VL, surely you know that about me by now! :sunshine:

Alright..I'll accept that excuse

02 Sep 2011 20:47 #16 by Residenttroll returns
Another Obama jobs killing measure..... invite five income producing NASCAR drivers during the race season. They would have to layoff their employees for a week.

02 Sep 2011 20:50 #17 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 5 NASCAR Drivers Decline Obama's White House Invite

residenttroll wrote: Wanna go to a race? rofllol rofllol :heart:

Ah no...I went to F.I.T..It's like C.I.T. and M.I.T. except it's in Florida- and I went to the Daytona 500, 4 times...We flew right into the airport there and walked over.

Wasn't that much fun. I had a lot more fun flying into Freeport for the day than going to that left turn fest.

02 Sep 2011 20:51 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

residenttroll wrote: Another Obama jobs killing measure..... invite five income producing NASCAR drivers during the race season. They would have to layoff their employees for a week.

Oh Do I detect a joke here? :lol:

02 Sep 2011 20:53 #19 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote:

residenttroll wrote: Wanna go to a race? rofllol rofllol :heart:

Ah no...I went to F.I.T..It's like C.I.T. and M.I.T. except it's in Florida- and I went to the Daytona 500, 4 times...We flew right into the airport there and walked over.

Wasn't that much fun. I had a lot more fun flying into Freeport for the day than going to that left turn fest.

I have been Talledega two times as guest of ISC. Got to stand on turn 2 inside the race and fence ...at the edge of the track as the cars did their first five pre race laps and watch the event in the ISC suite (met Jerod of Subway fame). The second time I had a hot pit pass. I also met Kyle Busch and got pics with him and Tony Stewart.

02 Sep 2011 20:54 #20 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote:

residenttroll wrote: Another Obama jobs killing measure..... invite five income producing NASCAR drivers during the race season. They would have to layoff their employees for a week.

Oh Do I detect a joke here? :lol:

Yes, do you know how many employees each car has? It's certainly more jobs than Obama has ever created.

rofllol rofllol rofllol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds