NJ Gov. Christie has it right and takes on unions

26 Jun 2010 09:24 #1 by The Viking
Christie is one of my new front runners to run for President. If Obama and the Dems in congress would run our government the way he is running New Jersey, this nation would be in 100% better shape. Obama is totally backwards in his thinking and in his policies. Watch this video. Christie has it right! Cutting rather than more spending and over taxing. He cut 9% out of the NJ budget last year. Obama raised his budget and spending by a few hundred percent.

[youtube:xastd6kq]
[/youtube:xastd6kq]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2010 14:20 #2 by JMC
Christie is no tea party type, surprised you like her. She was very critical of Bush/Cheney on environmental issues. She is no lapdog

26 Jun 2010 14:28 #3 by The Viking

JMC wrote: Christie is no tea party type, surprised you like her. She was very critical of Bush/Cheney on environmental issues. She is no lapdog

Huh? Christie is a man. Did you watch the video?

26 Jun 2010 14:31 #4 by The Viking
If you watched that video and thought Christie was a woman, you have much deeper issues than I thought!!! :biggrin:

26 Jun 2010 16:33 #5 by JMC
No deep issues , just got some names confused , me sorrow! I was thinking about the former Gov. of NJ. Senior moment

28 Jun 2010 09:33 #6 by FredHayek
Due to the bias against fat people, I was surprised New Jersey elected him, the incumbent Gov(D) was a total disaster however. Christie would have no chance in a national election.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Jun 2010 09:49 #7 by The Viking

SS109 wrote: Due to the bias against fat people, I was surprised New Jersey elected him, the incumbent Gov(D) was a total disaster however. Christie would have no chance in a national election.

I know. I just wish more politicians would adapt his policies and ideals. He is one of he few in the country who has it right.

28 Jun 2010 12:03 #8 by conifermtman

SS109 wrote: Due to the bias against fat people, I was surprised New Jersey elected him, the incumbent Gov(D) was a total disaster however. Christie would have no chance in a national election.

The dems did make fun of his weight and he still won in very liberal JK. So he might have a shot on the national stage.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds