Gov. Chris Christie’s Weight

05 Oct 2011 13:11 #11 by RenegadeCJ
What I like is when people try to blame something for his weight, he is always asked in interviews about his weight, and, typical of our society, they try to get him to blame something (like other politicians do for their problems). He said it is simple. He eats too much. Period.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Oct 2011 13:33 #12 by FredHayek

Kate wrote:

Grady wrote: Our current president is sucking in carcinogens and other poisons every day with his smoking addiction.

He quit this past February.

Barack Obama quits smoking after 30 years
Barack Obama has quit his 30-year cigarette habit after numerous failed attempts because he wants to be able to tell daughters he does not smoke, according to his wife Michelle.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... years.html

Think Barack wanted a celebratory smoke after he smoked Osama? :woo hoo:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Oct 2011 15:07 #13 by Wily Fox aka Angela

RenegadeCJ wrote: What I like is when people try to blame something for his weight, he is always asked in interviews about his weight, and, typical of our society, they try to get him to blame something (like other politicians do for their problems). He said it is simple. He eats too much. Period.

exactly, that is what I find refreshing about him.

05 Oct 2011 15:47 #14 by Nmysys
Why is his weight such an important issue? Oh yeah, it is because the Left wants to tell people what they can eat and can't eat.

05 Oct 2011 16:47 #15 by outdoor338
barney frank is rather large...maybe a boxing match is in order! I'll pick Christie in first round by KO.

05 Oct 2011 16:49 #16 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Gov. Chris Christie’s Weight

Nmysys wrote: Why is his weight such an important issue? Oh yeah, it is because the Left wants to tell people what they can eat and can't eat.

And the right wants to tell people who they can and cannot marry. Oh, and who they can and cannot have sex with.

05 Oct 2011 17:36 #17 by Nmysys

And the right wants to tell people who they can and cannot marry. Oh, and who they can and cannot have sex with.

I don't think that is true at all Kate. You can have sex behind closed doors with anyone or anything you want.

05 Oct 2011 18:08 #18 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Gov. Chris Christie’s Weight

Nmysys wrote:

I don't think that is true at all Kate. You can have sex behind closed doors with anyone or anything you want.

The point is that you claim the left is telling people what they can and cannot eat. That's not true and you cannot (or will not) provide proof of your claim. Meanwhile, the right IS actively involved in telling people who they can and cannot marry based upon the gender.

Herb Cain thinks that homosexuality is a choice and would probably outlaw it if he could, so yeah, I'd say that the right is trying to tell you who you can or cannot have sex with.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds