Say something nice about Obama thread

30 Jun 2010 20:21 #41 by Residenttroll returns

Joe wrote: Big feet, big hands, = big ???? Ok, you gals started this. Carry on. LOL :)

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Small brain, big teleprompter = ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jun 2010 22:29 #42 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Say something nice about Obama thread

benri wrote: Doesn't complain much....about cleaning up after 8 yrs of Bush that is. The economic meltdown, Wallstreet & banksters run amok, healthcare & the donut holes 'W' left behind. Oh yeah and a couple of inherited non funded wars in a region we shouldn't be in, but oops right that mission was accomplished. Did & is doing a great job filling those SCOTUS seats with two more women (amen it's about time the court reflected our society). And in his spare time he gets to deal with Congressional yahoos and a catastrophic oil spill. I just hope he has time for some hoops, you know bball players are the best athletes.

:youwish:

JMC has some company. Good for him. LOL

And in his spare time he gets to deal with Congressional yahoos and a catastrophic oil spill.

Bush had to deal with 9/11. That is no argument.

01 Jul 2010 08:51 #43 by benri
Yes, 9/11 point taken. He had the full support of all. I feel he squandered that support and the lives of thousands of our military.

Different world now... with the GOP Party of NO, 'You Lie', but Obama does keep trying.

Oh, and back on topic....Obama likes burgers!

01 Jul 2010 10:52 #44 by PrintSmith
He was kind enough to point out in Racine, Wisconsin yesterday that while the national unemployment was still hovering around 9.8%, it could be worse, it could be 15%. This, to a group of people living in an area where unemployment is 14.2%. I bet he made their day........

01 Jul 2010 11:31 #45 by Gringa
Made a great speech today regarding immigration reform.

I hope he can get the support to do this...... the system really is broken.

01 Jul 2010 11:33 #46 by Local_Historian
Knows his history - isn't afraid to use it as a weapon against those trying to use it as a weapon against his.

Very articulate.

Serious, but willing to let people see that he's still a human being, loves his family and knows how to have fun.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds