Fox News advises 'Go Bare Down There'

02 Jul 2010 08:44 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Fox News advises 'Go Bare Down There'
Trying to compete with Huff post. That fox and friends show is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2010 08:50 #12 by Sunshine Girl

conifermtman wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: I just find it fascinating that a "family values" conservative network would even devote a page of their news website to this topic.

Family values doesn't equal prude. After all if you are going to have a family something sparked your interest in the first place.

So true CMM. Reminds me of something that happened recently. We had some friends over not to long ago and we were chuckling over "a choice of words" that someone we all knew used to describe mothers and children. Well, our teenage daughter was walking thru the living room and over heard the conversation. She stopped, turned to us and said, (referring to the strange word used to describe the children) "Didn't she used to be one too?" We paused for a second and then continued to crack up. Out of the mouths of babes! Gotta love the hypocrisy of some. :woo hoo: lol :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

02 Jul 2010 08:59 #13 by Wayne Harrison
Maybe it's an evil plot to make more Republicans!

02 Jul 2010 09:58 #14 by Mtn Gramma

residenttroll wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: I just find it fascinating that a "family values" conservative network would even devote a page of their news website to this topic.

Sex and grooming are reserved for Progressives. The problem is that progressives believe homosexuals having sex makes a family and grooming consists of a woman combing the hair under her arms and on her legs.

But the true signature of a well-groomed woman is braiding after combing, regardless of political affiliation. :biggrin:

02 Jul 2010 10:03 #15 by Residenttroll returns

Wayne Harrison wrote: Maybe it's an evil plot to make more Republicans!

The evil plot is for little girls to grow up like Progressive Kagan: Liberal, Ivy Leaguer, No Husband, No Children

02 Jul 2010 10:04 #16 by Residenttroll returns

Mtn Gramma wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Sex and grooming are reserved for Progressives. The problem is that progressives believe homosexuals having sex makes a family and grooming consists of a woman combing the hair under her arms and on her legs.

But the true signature of a well-groomed woman is braiding after combing, regardless of political affiliation. :biggrin:

rofllol
:wave:

02 Jul 2010 10:09 #17 by Wayne Harrison

residenttroll wrote:

The evil plot is for little girls to grow up like Progressive Kagan: Liberal, Ivy Leaguer, No Husband, No Children

Yeah, a woman is just not complete without a man, right RT? :wink:

Do your knuckles hurt when you drag them on the ground?

02 Jul 2010 10:13 #18 by Residenttroll returns

Wayne Harrison wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Yeah, a woman is just not complete without a man, right RT? :wink:

Do your knuckles hurt when you drag them on the ground?

Man is not complete without a woman. I guess you missed that part of anti-God journalism class.

02 Jul 2010 10:52 #19 by Sunshine Girl

Mtn Gramma wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

:lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds