Fox News advises 'Go Bare Down There'

01 Jul 2010 22:18 #1 by Wayne Harrison
If you don't know how to accomplish that, Fox News has instructions...in their "Sexual Health" section:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,595732,00.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2010 22:21 #2 by Residenttroll returns
Those people at FOX are brilliant... they have figured out a way to get liberals to traffic their site.

01 Jul 2010 22:39 #3 by ScienceChic
Alrighty then! And you're right RT!
They make it sound too good to be true though. Once those hairs start growing back in, there's itching and stubble - not good for anyone! :VeryScared: :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Jul 2010 06:31 #4 by Sunshine Girl

Science Chic wrote: Alrighty then! And you're right RT!
They make it sound too good to be true though. Once those hairs start growing back in, there's itching and stubble - not good for anyone! :VeryScared: :wink:

True!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

02 Jul 2010 07:48 #5 by archer

residenttroll wrote: Those people at FOX are brilliant... they have figured out a way to get liberals to traffic their site.

Exactly....if conservatives "news" outlets would just stick to what they know.....sex and greed..... and stop trying to report the news, we might actually pay attention.

02 Jul 2010 07:50 #6 by Wayne Harrison
I just find it fascinating that a "family values" conservative network would even devote a page of their news website to this topic.

02 Jul 2010 08:24 #7 by PrintSmith
Yet another example of how the progressive attempts to disparagingly define that which they disagree with is ineffective I suppose.

02 Jul 2010 08:28 #8 by Residenttroll returns

Wayne Harrison wrote: I just find it fascinating that a "family values" conservative network would even devote a page of their news website to this topic.

Sex and grooming are reserved for Progressives. The problem is that progressives believe homosexuals having sex makes a family and grooming consists of a woman combing the hair under her arms and on her legs.

02 Jul 2010 08:33 #9 by Wayne Harrison
If that's true, then how to explain this article showing up on Fox News?

And is sex is reserved for progressives, how do conservatives multiply?

02 Jul 2010 08:37 #10 by conifermtman

Wayne Harrison wrote: I just find it fascinating that a "family values" conservative network would even devote a page of their news website to this topic.

Family values doesn't equal prude. After all if you are going to have a family something sparked your interest in the first place.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds